Thread: Is the R.Y.N.O. to overpowerd?

Some fans have said that the Rip you a new one is a bit overpowerd. write your opinion. I for one love it.

Don't knock the RYNO. The RYNO can never fail. RYNO FOREVER!!!! emoji

GOT THAT RIGHT!

I agree that if used a lot it comes to be a bit of a Game Breaker, especially seeing that R&C 1 doesn't have difficulty settings…

I wouldn't really say it was over powered, in the sense that you take ages to save up the bolts (providing you don't use the hover-board race reappearing crate glitch), so the idea is that, whilst it can easily defeat any enemy, it's worth the effort of having saved up the bolts… emoji

the idea of the RYNO is to be a game breaker, a weapon that beats everything! But unfortunately in ACiT and A4O they werent all that powerful emoji

I hope they go back to being ridiculously overpowered in the next game emoji

the RYNO in the first game had one problem its aiming wasnt always perfect but its power was ridculous lol. i only use it when im on a boss and my little sisters are watching. its so funny to see theyre mouths drop when i bring down bosses in a few seconds. so yes the RYNOs are a little overpowered

Deleted user

To be honest Overpowered is the whole point of the RYNO… Its ment to create complete CARNAGE emoji

Since it costs extra-ordinarily lot of money, being the most expensive weapon in the game, I think it's overpowered for a reason.

Very useful though. That R&C2 Protopet final boss takes hours with the Devistator an a bunch of weapons that do no damage at all. I remember beating him, see the cutscene, and die in that second you get a glimpse of the game before it goes to another cutscene. I broke the controller…

Deleted user

Lol yeah the R&C 2 boss was pretty hard without the RYNO

Deleted user
Very useful though. That R&C2 Protopet final boss takes hours with the Devistator an a bunch of weapons that do no damage at all.

Plasma Coil, Plasma Coil EVERYWHERE!

Very useful though. That R&C2 Protopet final boss takes hours with the Devistator an a bunch of weapons that do no damage at all.

Plasma Coil, Plasma Coil EVERYWHERE!

Still I've grown a beard when I finally beat him. And I'm female.

But thats with every Ratchet boss actually. Except for Secret Agent Clank, Size Matters, A4O and QForce. The rest of them are mostly about: Survive and shoot. Though I always thought Size Matters was a little unfair. You could only get hit twice or trice without a fully upgrated shield…

The point of the RYNO is to be overpowered, normally you dont have enough bolts in the first playthrough to buy it unless you didnt buy a load of other weapons to save up for it, even you do get it, its your own choice weather or not you use it. I dont even buy the RYNO until my second playthrough.

Speaking of the RYNO, does anyone know if the RYNO in ItN is a new or an old one?

No,i don't think the RYNO in R&C 1 was too overpowered but in ACRIT i thought it was REALLYYY overpowered