Thread: R.Y.N.O V Music

WTF INSOMNIAC!!! DID YOU HAVE TO RUIN THE R.Y.N.O. EPICNESS!?! ADDING IN THAT MUSIC WHILE FIREING IT? IT BLENDS IN WHITH THE OTHER MUSIC AND MAKES IT SOUND BAD!!! WHO AGREES WHITH ME THAT THIS WAS A MISTAKE?!?

Deleted user

I didn't mind it what so ever. I prefer an epically classical score while shooting my enemies down. emoji

I prefer the first RYNO from Ratchet and Clank 1 more, though I would say the RYNO V is in the runner spot at the meantime.

Well, I think it should replace the level background music like the Groovitron does (in case it doesn't get bugged). But I consider the whole weapon to be POS compared to the other four RYNOs as it really can't hit anything far away because of the spread. It may be good at the Battleplex, but in the boss fights with Nefarious and especially with Alister it's just so useless on the higher difficulty levels (hard and hardcore). Even the Negotiator would be better than RYNO V if it had more ammo.

Personally I prefer the RYNO IV because of its excellent all-around usefulness.

Oh the music was fine… The accuracy just destroyed it's potential to be the best RYNO ever! They were all getting better than the previous ones (in the way of power) then this one comes out… Sure it's powerful, but I swear all of the bullets and rockets are doing thier best to avoid hitting things! If all bullets would track enimies, crates and destroyable objects (as well as the rockets) then this weapon would truely be the greatest RYNO ever… But it's not…

Oh the music was fine… The accuracy just destroyed it's potential to be the best RYNO ever! They were all getting better than the previous ones (in the way of power) then this one comes out… Sure it's powerful, but I swear all of the bullets and rockets are doing thier best to avoid hitting things! If all bullets would track enimies, crates and destroyable objects (as well as the rockets) then this weapon would truely be the greatest RYNO ever… But it's not…

I know! I like to call it a "scatter gun" because of the lack of accuracy.

I like to call it a "scatter gun"

Been playing to much Jak eh? hahaha

No, I just came up with that on my own, not even knowing it was a Jak & Daxter reference. emoji

No, I just came up with that on my own, not even knowing it was a Jak & Daxter reference. emoji

Yea, the scatter gun is the first gun you get in booth Jak II and Jak 3 and still its better than the RYNO V I'd think… The RYNO V just won't hurt people! (from a reasonable distance)

I accually noticed that. the inacuracy accually got me killed once.

I accually noticed that. the inacuracy accually got me killed once.

Gets me killed all the time (Well I do play on Hard and Hardcore a lot)

I was incredibly satisfied with the musical choice. Destruction+Classical Music=Win/Win on my end.

I don't know about you, but I always giggle in excitement when I keep that trigger button down and hear the 1812 Overture.

I love the RYNO 5, I think that it is awesome with that music!

The music is just so freaking awesome. When I first fired the RYNO V i heard something. When I focused my hearing and heard the song I was like: O_O