Thread: Jak and Daxter HD Collection?!

Deleted user

Well, this news is spreading a lot in just a few hours but here it is…

http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=no&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Fplaystationspill.no%2Fartikkel%2Fjak-and-daxter-spillene-i-hd%2F

I am not sure if it's 100% official yet, but it seems like it is 8O I sure hope so!!! I'd really like to get a Jak collection for the PS3 in HD! Although I do wonder who will be developing it…

Lets hope Ratchet & Clank is next in line XD

I did hear somewhere that Naughty Dog was currently working on a secret project-and now that Uncharted is completed, they have full reigns to do what they need to to complete said project.

But until I hear it from an official source, I'm not getting my hopes up. For all we know, this could just be a horrible troll post to hype up the many fans on the internet. (If Jason Rubin still worked at ND, I'd ask him personally-he's on my fb! xD)

Deleted user

That's why I said it's not 100% official for now, but for some reason I think it will come…. it'll sell very well, I imagine! Since the Sly collection sold over 300k from what I heard.

But we'll wait a bit longer first emoji I sure hope a Ratchet collection comes too, but if it doesnt include Deadlocked then I think I wont be that pleased XD

I don't mean to seem rude, but I already mentioned this rumour on the ps2 HD remakes thread…
It's just easier if things like this are all confined to a single thread… :/
Sorry again if I seemed rude….

Deleted user
I don't mean to seem rude, but I already mentioned this rumour on the ps2 HD remakes thread…

You made a point about mentioning the Jak HD collection in the other thread, though the PS2 remake topic can make members say any PS2 game that is already out or want to be remade as an HD collection for the PS3. I believe Tara just wanted to make this topic as its own just like she did with the Sly Cooper HD Collection thread.

You made a point about mentioning the Jak HD collection in the other thread, though the PS2 remake topic can make members say any PS2 game that is already out or want to be remade as an HD collection for the PS3. I believe Tara just wanted to make this topic as it's own just like she did with the Sly Cooper HD Collection thread.

OK, fair enough. emoji

Anyway, I really hope someone is/will make a Jak collection, those games really deserve it, and hopefully, if the remodelling into HD is done properly, it could really look amazing, I mean, Haven City still looks great on the PS2, but remastered in HD it should look amazing! I also personally think that they should replace the Daxter model from the first game with the one from the second or third game, because, frankly, the Jak and Daxter 1 Daxter model was horrifically low resolution, even for the PS2…
It would actually be quite a shame if no one ever did make a Jak collection… emoji

I hope it would have one Platinum trophy for each game like the Sly collection.

Apparently Sony have confirmed that there will be a J&D HD collection!

YES! I love Jak & Daxter! And soon I will be able to have them!! Though I doubt Jak X will be in it. I will never get to play that game.

Apparently Sony have confirmed that there will be a J&D HD collection!

Nice! I'll get it, if I have the money by the time.

OH! I heard about this! I soooo can't wait :B Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy was the best. I really hope it includes the first 3 games.

Next they need to remake the Ratchet games emoji

Jak and Daxter HD collection announcement trailer
this trailer confirms:
-trophy support
-First 3 Jak games are included (Jak X will NOT be included)

damn no Jak X. Oh well, still very happy I will be able to get these games on my PS3 with trophies emoji