Thread: Jak and Daxter HD Collection?!

Ah crud, it's shame our TV blew up the other night, so I can't play my PS3 on anything emoji
Well, I could always plug it into my head.

that really sucks but im excited about jak collection im getting it the minute it comes out

Well I just hired out Jak X from the video store to prepare myself for this (and because I have never played Jak X) and now I am confident I am ready to handle anything Jak II wants to throw at me again! Because I can safely say Jak X is the hardest Jak game I have ever played…

I'm really looking forward to being able to play these games again, because my PS2 stopped working a while ago and I've been really disappointed I haven't been able to play any PS2 games recently emoji, and because of that I'm also really hoping they do an HD collection of the Ratchet titles…. emoji

Deleted user
damn no Jak X. Oh well, still very happy I will be able to get these games on my PS3 with trophies emoji

Maybe Jak X might come out on the PSN one day since Sony have been lately releasing classic PS2 games to download.

This is the box art over here:

User image

I have it on preorder seeing as the release date got pushed back over here!! But I get an awesome Jak keychain with it…

Yeah, but since this forum is american i felt we neede the american cover! but i need to get tht collection before it comes out and get that keychain too!

I get an awesome Jak keychain with it…

A Jak keychain? Do you know what it looks like? You know what whould be cool, a Morph Gun keychain! Is it a Morph Gun?

Yeah, but since this forum is american i felt we neede the american cover! but i need to get tht collection before it comes out and get that keychain too!

Eh, French site's English-language forum?

I never got to play Jak on PS2, but I might give it a try when the collection is released.

No! it's a copy of the french version with other domain in english!

Ah, wel whatever mstly of the english users are from the us! but of course i'm from europe myself so…

A Jak keychain? Do you know what it looks like? You know what whould be cool, a Morph Gun keychain! Is it a Morph Gun?

This is what it looks like:

User image

This is what it looks like:

User image

Oh I want that! The problem is I pre ordered it from somewhere else and I hate EB Games and swore never to give them another cent.

What did EB games do to you?? :O Did you get something cool from your preorder place?

What did EB games do to you?? :O Did you get something cool from your preorder place?

I didn't get any nice pre order bonus from where I pre ordered it.
Some of the reasons why I hate EB games:
1. When my PSP broke they gave me a new one but forgot the battery
2. Every console I have bought from them ends up breaking (and I look after my consoles)
3. I bought Pokemon Pearl from them brand new and it had someone elses progress on it. And I have heard other people say they have got a pre owned game from them when they bought it brand new.

On YouTube a guy called KeiranMFilms has some videos about why not to buy at EB games. Be warned they contain swearing.