Thread: Jak and Daxter HD Collection?!

Deleted user
how do you prefer Jak II over Jak 3… HOW!?

The Trilogy is great, only two noticeable any annoying glitches: A certain evil guy in Jak II gets black crap all over his normally awesome face, and it totally ruins the mood (a glitch in a cinematic) and the music is kinda glitchy in Haven in Jak II, but I think it always has been anyway…

Maybe its because I've played Jak 2 a lot more than Jak 3, which I got used to its challenging missions over time. Plus I found the story and surprises in Jak 2 a lot more intriguing, where as Jak 3, I got lost in half of the plot and didn't really care too much about the characters.

Oh and one more reason why I'm not too crazy about Jak 3 was driving through the desert wasteland and doing some of those missions in that locations. I found it incredibly annoying.

Don't get me wrong, Jak 3 is a good game and has a few good improvements compared to Jak 2, but it is not my favourite out of the Jak trilogy. I know some will disagree on me with this, but there will be some people who would think vise-versa.

Deleted user

I just bought the Jak collection a few days ago emoji still cant find the Sly collection here, only at $69.90 which is too expencive. But I got the Jak collection for $49!

Cant wait to play all these games again emoji

only two noticeable any annoying glitches: A certain evil guy in Jak II gets black crap all over his normally awesome face, and it totally ruins the mood (a glitch in a cinematic)

Oh yeah, I forgot about that glitch, it was so annoying! Although, probably the reason I forgot about it was I just assumed it was a one-off rendering error, but since it's happened to you too, it sounds like an error that applies to the cutscene no matter what…

Deleted user

ratchetqwark, there was no need for you to triple post in a row (and I hope you weren't doing that just to get your 100th post). I decided to delete your last two post.

ratchetqwark, there was no need for you to triple post in a row (and I hope you weren't doing that just to get your 100th post). I decided to delete your last two post.

that seems like abuse of power why r u moderator

triple posting is not allowed especially if it's for no reason (100th post is not a reason)

as for that cinematic. Everyone gets the glitch emoji but from what I've heard you can see the cinematic properly if you play through the cinematic in the menu (first you must unlock)

Deleted user

Why are you questioning my job as a moderator?

Just a strong reminder ratchetqwark, think of what you're saying to the RG team before posting your comment.

Okay, perhaps the comment I post did sound a bit touchy, but hear me out for this next part. I simply saw triple posts from you and you know that you can use the edit button if you had forgotten to add anything else in your last post. Just for next time, use the edit button more often in the forums.

I don't mind double posting if it stays on topic to the thread. Any posts with short sentences and comments that are off topic do not need more than 1 post.

Anyways, lets get back to the topic.

Why are you questioning my job as a moderator?

Just a strong reminder ratchetqwark, think of what you're saying to the RG team before posting your comment.

Okay, perhaps the comment I post did sound a bit touchy, but hear me out for this next part. I simply saw triple posts from you and you know that you can use the edit button if you had forgotten to add anything else in your last post. Just for next time, use the edit button more often in the forums.

I don't mind double posting if it stays on topic to the thread. Any posts with short sentences and comments that are off topic do not need more than 1 post.

Anyways, lets get back to the topic.

its still stupid to get me in trouble 4 like 6 words

triple posting is not allowed especially if it's for no reason (100th post is not a reason)

as for that cinematic. Everyone gets the glitch emoji but from what I've heard you can see the cinematic properly if you play through the cinematic in the menu (first you must unlock)

so everyone post something stuid get over it

The Trilogy is great, only two noticeable any annoying glitches: A certain evil guy in Jak II gets black crap all over his normally awesome face, and it totally ruins the mood (a glitch in a cinematic) and the music is kinda glitchy in Haven in Jak II, but I think it always has been anyway…

I've just noticed the same thing, and it kind of ruins the whole thing. But the music has always been glitchy, even on the PS2 version and even when not in Haven City…
Anyway, so far I'm enjoying those games, even though you might experience some minor framerate drops when too many enemies are displayed on screen! As for the more "colorful" fact, it wasn't brought by the HD Collection, but by the HDMI cable which offers a much more complete color pattern than the RGB cables from the PS2 times emoji

Been playing Jak 1 and 2 (don't care much for Jak 3 right now since I recently completed it on the PS2, before the collection came out).
I've noticed that they have added some beautiful lighting effects into the HD collection, such as how the lighting affects Jak in different areas, and the reflections of the sun on the water. Also, especially in Jak 1, how the environment reacts to the lighting of the sky (check out the beach during sunrise/sunset, it turns the rocks the most amazing purple :O).

/Sorry if that makes no sense, I'm so tired haha.