Thread: New or Old Look?

not only did ratchet change in the games
he had a HUGE change in "Heroes on the move"
he had tiger eyes and mouth…

yea that Ratchet wasnt designed by Insomniac though, Size Matters and Secret Agent Clank looked okay, but that was because Insomniac were working on it (High Impact = Insomniac)

yea that Ratchet wasnt designed by Insomniac though, Size Matters and Secret Agent Clank looked okay, but that was because Insomniac were working on it (High Impact = Insomniac)

You're right Ps move heroes was awesome at gaphic!

User image

R&C:ACiT had the defect that there was too much reflection looked like if the eyes were of glass…
In this version is not exceeding with reflection and furry…

Exept the paths like chrome… that was perfectly twinkling!

User image

I don;t care about the past and present!
I like the characters just the way they are!
I'm not a fashionista nor any geek - I'm just always myself. I like the old and new things.
Who from here is like me, too and can agree????

Deleted user

I prefer the A4O look over the old and the newemoji

I did like the designs from the future series but I didn't like the… Over exaggerated design from A4O… emoji

Deleted user

I wonder why everyone hates the A4O design. It's the one where the voice and the character fit better.

It's not that we hate the A4O look for Ratchet, we just prefer the future look emoji (or the PS2 look) I quite liked his look in A4O but was surprised he'd lost the furry edges and had the TOD outfit. Everyone else looked much the same, brighter colours etc

I wonder why everyone hates the A4O design. It's the one where the voice and the character fit better.

It's okay.. for All4One. But not to be continued in every future Ratchet game.
The Future style is more serious, more furry and more awesome ^^

Deleted user

It's okay.. for All4One. But not to be continued in every future Ratchet game.
The Future style is more serious, more furry and more awesome ^^

Well the Fututre series is over. I would love one more game with the A4O design after FFA just to equal each design in terms of games

Well the Fututre series is over.

Says who?

User image

Deleted user

Well the Fututre series is over.

Says who?

User image

emoji Well. The whole point of the Future series was to seperate Ratchet from Clank and Ratchet already found him. Also, the Future series is supposed to be a series where you can't miss any of the games or you'll be spoiled in the next game. Tell me, from the ACiT Story what can you continue?

Finding the Lombaxes. There might be just that kind of mystic device/power/force in the universe ^^
I just like to see more stuff 'like' the Future series. Finding out about Ratchet's past.

Yeah, It could happen emoji

Deleted user

They can do that in another series, there were many story ellements from the original PS2 games continued in the Future games. Like what caused that error from M.O.M in the 1st game.