Thread: New or Old Look?

It'll be up to Insomniac to decide that, but yeah, I would love to see Ratchet and Clank searching for the Lombax race!

Deleted user

Wouldn't that mean *glup* more playable characters?

Probably not 'More' playable characters but we'll hopefully meet more Lombaxes.. If feels nice to meet a lombax once in a while in a R&C game! emoji

Deleted user

I remmember in the old days when we we're like: Ratchet is a lombax no worry their a cool race. Now we have all this backstory thing. That's another reason why I like All 4 One, it isn't overdramatic with the story like the Future series. It is: Bad guy doing bad thing, hero discovers more about bad guy, hero defeats bad guy. Like the PS2 games, Future games: Hero on vocation… 30 quotes later… Hero defeats bad guy.

I just Future's love the storyline. It's heroic and like the StarFox and Sly Cooper series. Honour, honesty, courage, integridy and loyalty.

The worlds are far greater to explore and everything looks almost real. It's almost like Ratchet exists emoji

Deleted user

It's just a matter of opinnion. I prefer a simple story with some humour cooked up so that I can enjoy the gameplay at it's fullest without having to worry about the story.

It's just a matter of opinnion. I prefer a simple story with some humour cooked up so that I can enjoy the gameplay at it's fullest without having to worry about the story.

In a way I agree. Sometimes you can have too much story, I stopped playing assassins creed because the story was too deep. If you missed something you wouldn't be able to follow the rest of the game.emoji
I liked the back story to the future series it didn't get in the way of the main hero meets bad guy, hero chases bad guy whilst collecting cool weapons and gadgets, hero defeats bad guy.

''Landing in 5-4, oops. 3-2-1.''

Though I think the series can use some more R&C3 humouremoji

Deleted user

I eould like to see a new censor of a curse,, like the one in A4O at the opening:

"Son of a-".

Well knowing Insomniac we will have plenty of little swearing jokes in the future.

As for the thing about story in video games. I myself like a good storyline, not too simple, nice and elaborate, but not too complicated. Such as Killzone, awfully complicated plot, but easy to figure out If you use your ears and eyes at the same time. Whereas CoD:BO put me in a state of confusion throughout most of the game. And not Secret Agent Clank confusion, where I didn't know who was the bad guy. More like trying to figure out all the time-related plot holes in Jak 3 and ACiT (though ACiT was very well done) type of confusion.

Can't believe I wrote that so summarised, my first type up of this post was four times bigger. emoji

I eould like to see a new censor of a curse,, like the one in A4O at the opening:

"Son of a-".

That was a great moment. emoji Swearing isn't funny, but careful censoring to give the impression of swearing can be.

Klunk: ''What A load of bulls-''

Pricelessemoji