Thread: 2013 for Ratchet & Clank. Good or bad?

You should add Ratchet & Clank Into the Nexus to the list! Then in December we can come back here and give our final thoughts about the year for R&C emoji

Kinda forgot about this thread emoji After the announcment of a movie and a game coming this fall we can call it a good year for R&C for sure (better than the last one emoji)!

I just hope ItN isnt a disappointment :P ive been trying to keep my expectations low but i cant help but get excited :L

I just hope ItN isnt a disappointment :P ive been trying to keep my expectations low but i cant help but get excited :L

IG knows what they are doing!

Kinda forgot about this thread emoji After the announcment of a movie and a game coming this fall we can call it a good year for R&C for sure (better than the last one emoji)!

As awfull as this year has been for me, it works fine for Ratchet. emoji

IG knows what they are doing!

Yh emoji even when people were giving up on them I always stuck with them through A4O, FFA and Fuse.

I will never leave them!!

IG is still my favorite developer. They've made so many great games! Its just Disruptor and Resistance that I don't really like. Shame on me that I don't like FPS.

IG is still my favorite developer. They've made so many great games! Its just Disruptor and Resistance that I don't really like. Shame on me that I don't like FPS.

My favorite developers:

1: Insomniac Games
2: Sucker Punch
3 Naughty Dog

IG are by far my favourite as well emoji

Ive never played Disruptor (or Spyro im ashamed to say :P )

I didnt like FPS games either, but in that 2 year gap between Q4B and ACiT i was going through detox and decided to try them out!

Resistance was my first and only FPS game and still is, and i love them so much emoji

Mainly because of the storyline that most FPS's lack, and of course, IG's creative weapons!

The environments were very nice to, loved the apocolyptic feel and the mystery of the Chimera (the main enemy in the game) emoji

IG are by far my favourite as well emoji

Ive never played Disruptor (or Spyro im ashamed to say :P )

I didnt like FPS games either, but in that 2 year gap between Q4B and ACiT i was going through detox and decided to try them out!

Resistance was my first and only FPS game and still is, and i love them so much emoji

Mainly because of the storyline that most FPS's lack, and of course, IG's creative weapons!

The environments were very nice to, loved the apocolyptic feel and the mystery of the Chimera (the main enemy in the game) emoji

Disruptor & Spyro are awesome!

Disruptor & Spyro are awesome!

Do you know if they both available on PSN?

I like your list of Devs by the way emoji

Id only have Sucker Punch 2nd because of their work on InFamous though, im not a huge fan of Sly, as for Naughty Dog i gave up on them when they have up on J&D. I know it may seem a bit OTT but i decided id never again buy their games :P I just feel they went their own way for the money and IG stuck with their fans, and thats why IG will always be my Number 1 Dev emoji

5. Bioware
4. Crystal Dynamics
3. Nintendo EAD
2. Naughty Dog
1. Insomniac Games

From these developers I buy almost anything they release.emoji

I played Fall of Man. The story is cool, but it doesn't trigger me to keep playing. I like sci-fi, but honestly the mix between the old and the new in Resistance isn't really my thing. Even though I liked it better than the average FPS I didn't make it to the credits.

5. Bioware
4. Crystal Dynamics
3. Nintendo EAD
2. Naughty Dog
1. Insomniac Games

From these developers I buy almost anything they release.emoji

I played Fall of Man. The story is cool, but it doesn't trigger me to keep playing. I like sci-fi, but honestly the mix between the old and the new in Resistance isn't really my thing. Even though I liked it better than the average FPS I didn't make it to the credits.

Only thing i play from Bioware is Mass Effect emoji they are good games

Each Resistance game was different than the last, Fall of Man was my least favourite personally, it felt more like a PS2 game, Resistance 2 had a massive change and was much scarier and was my favourite, then Resistance 3 had a more realistic and emotional feel to it which i liked, I cant say how without giving major spoilers :P

But if FPS's really arent your thing then it wouldnt work for you emoji

Im still hoping ill see a Resistance movie in the future though, there has been talk of it in the past emoji

I still wanna get Resistance 2 sometime. It's surposed to have the healing system I prefer. Works more like Mass Effect 2, Halo and etc.

Resistance 2 received a lot of complaints for being less unique than R:FOM. But it had a scale to it which was awesome. You were a small person in a massive invasion!

FoM was pretty hard to finish as it was dull all the way through, but I recon it did well what it set out to do. And you will not understand the start of Resistance 2 much at all without droning through R:FoM.

However I think that Resistance 3 is superior in ever way emoji