Thread: Mysterious Poster

Rather only for PS4 emoji I just found another interesting part:
"When the worlds collide, heroes return".
It's clearly a cartoon-style (Creaturebox work?) poster teasing a return of some cartoon character. So who other than Ratchet & Clank could it be? No, despite the purple colour, Spyro is not owned by SONY anymore emoji But when I think about it, Insomniacs are now independent… What am talking about! It's "Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus" emoji

EDIT:
By the way, I think it's a good idea to remind you this.

Yeah, I read it before. Funny how old concept sometimes return. I hope 'Into the Nexus' is not another rumor spread by a fan…

I recognize that portal from miles away, it's the same one used at the end of Jak 2 before young Jak and Samos went to Sandover. If it isn't than this is the biggest coincidence I've ever witnessed.

Your right. But still I hope it's a coincidence. I really don't want it to be crossover. In my opinion, Ratchet and Jak are two different worlds - Ratchet's, cartoonish, full of comical characters and Jak's, dark, dangerous with only Daxter and Pecker to make us laugh. So far, nothing about Jak has been mentioned by SONY, so that was not the Jak portal. I hope…

Yeah, I read it before. Funny how old concept sometimes return. I hope 'Into the Nexus' is not another rumor spread by a fan..

Someone had to hack PS3, or make a really good use of Photoshop to do this:
User image

Yeah, thats the photo I saw idd!

And I too really hope that its not going to be a R&C/J&D cross-over. I honestly don't like the J&D games…
Though I have some hope since the easter egg from Greatness Awaits that Naughty Dog is working on a 4th game for a franchise. That ought to be either J&D or Uncharted. So the game is souly made by Insomniac. Wouldn't you think that Naughty Dog and Insomniac would work together on a R&C/J&D cross-over. And besides that, isn't there PS Move Heroes already? Why 2 cross-overs??

Don't worry for that.

James Stevenson saids this:

keep in mind, the main storyline of the Future arc revolved around issues and trans dimension stuff. so worlds colliding could be something entirely contained within the Ratchet lore
And I too really hope that its not going to be a R&C/J&D cross-over. I honestly don't like the J&D games…
Though I have some hope since the easter egg from Greatness Awaits that Naughty Dog is working on a 4th game for a franchise. That ought to be either J&D or Uncharted. So the game is souly made by Insomniac. Wouldn't you think that Naughty Dog and Insomniac would work together on a R&C/J&D cross-over. And besides that, isn't there PS Move Heroes already? Why 2 cross-overs??

With the reputation that ND got after Uncharted and The Last of Us I'm sure they wouldn't work on a crossover. Just as you (and just as I mentioned), I don't want these "two worlds to collide". Just imagine Thugs running around Haven City emoji

Don't worry for that.

James Stevenson saids this:

keep in mind, the main storyline of the Future arc revolved around issues and trans dimension stuff. so worlds colliding could be something entirely contained within the Ratchet lore

Of course! The Lombax dimension! I just finished ToD again, how did I forget about it. So, I bet we'll be seeing Max Apogee soon answer seekers emoji

But how about the Gate everyone is talking about? I'm still scared, but we'll see tommorow! So pretty much all I wanna see is this

1. No J&D cross-over
2. Original gameplay, back to ACiT. Following the story from there
3. Releasing on PS3 also

And of all 3, the one underneath is the most valuable to me.

Is there anything saying it'll be for PS4? From everything I've read it just mentions it'll be a PS3 game, maybe they want to leave this generation with a bang.

I sure do hope so! I mean, its great that the PS4 is coming and all. But its always such a hard start for me. Spending so much money on a console and start all over again. Like I said earlier, I wouldn't mind it if the PS4 was released in 3 years. emoji

But how about the Gate everyone is talking about? I'm still scared, but we'll see tommorow! So pretty much all I wanna see is this

1. No J&D cross-over
2. Original gameplay, back to ACiT. Following the story from there
3. Releasing on PS3 also

And of all 3, the one underneath is the most valuable to me.

Totally agree with 1 and 3. In terms of 2, I'd say that - I want the concept to be the same as in the old titles. Other than, Insomniac Games can still experiment with new gameplay-addictive gadgets (like new wrench, hooverboots) and gameplay improvements (FFA example: Ratchet's aiming-shooting was an improovement, his illogically high jump from A4O wasn't). Also, I hope they'll give us some new twist with Clank's gameplay (since I know ingenious ACiT puzzles won't come again emoji )… that of course if they won't continue with this big-head co-op Clank mess emoji What did they do to you Clank… Anyway, I want a real, space traveling epic and enjoyable adventure (feeling of adventure, something FFA just didn't have). Wishing good luck hard working people at Insomniac.

I hope they'll give us some new twist with Clank's gameplay (since I know ingenious ACiT puzzles won't come again emoji )

Actually they may return, notice how similar the structure of the portal is to the Great Clock's architecture.

Actually they may return, notice how similar the structure of the portal is to the Great Clock's architecture.

Yeah, I was just looking at this poster and the same thing came to my head. Unfortunatly, I remember, that back before the release of FFA, some people wrote posts asking, if there are no more "mind-bending puzzles" from ACiT, the only reason they didn't get all Gold Bolts. Not many people hated it, but not many loved it as well, so I'm affraid they won't return anyway emoji

Well that's a shame, those were my favorite parts of the game, but you may never know… GOSH! Why isn't it tomorrow already?

Well that's a shame, those were my favorite parts of the game, but you may never know… GOSH! Why isn't it tomorrow already?

Same here. Insomniacs really invented something fun and smart, but it turned out to be too challenging for some emoji Well, all we… or right! I want tomorrow today too emoji(