Thread: Mysterious Poster

I stood up all night for it, but the trailer is awesome!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3X2M7USGkgM

It looks like it'll finally be a single player experience, AND it'll continue a Crack in Time's story, and what's up with that lombax looking thing in the beginning of the new footage? It looks like we'll finally have the sequel we've all been waiting for.

The new employer is actually Ratchet's sister, a mysterious character as of now…

Damn, i'm so hyped! Finally they make a game with Clank on Ratchets back again! emoji

It also looks like Cronk and Zephyr return.. but what's up with that Gorilla and the russian Crocodile? emoji

By the way, i'm pretty sure it's going to be for PS3, looking at how the graphics are. They look quite the same as FFA.

the whole package would just be around 600 bucks, pretty decent price for only two consoles (one of which is next gen).

BOTH of them are next gen.

And, Into the Nexus eh!? Wow, that's cool! I hope it comes out for Vita… and properly.

I just saw the trailer! Looks really good! It'll also be using the old R&C engine, which is great to know! emoji This year is gonna be the best!

By the way, i'm pretty sure it's going to be for PS3, looking at how the graphics are. They look quite the same as FFA.

Despite the style of A4O, this game looks MUCH better than FFA. It's even better than A4O (wich graphically was pretty good). What can I say? First, I was incredibly hyped. Return of small Clank and single-player experience is what I was waiting for. I saw his heli-pack back in action, that changing gravity, ACiT flashback (finally a continuation of a Future saga)… and what did I hear? Michael Bross, yay. I hope his going to do the better score than FFA one. My hypness grew up even more when I read about Clank's gravity puzzles (that's what I was writing about yesterday!)… and then I saw it's a PSN game. As much as I love QFB (and ITN looks like will handle at least as good as it) after A4O and FFA I've got rid of "fun-sized" adventures. I want a "full-time" one again emoji But my hypness is back at a good level. We haven't REAL main character* of last two games, and that's good to me emoji

*Qwark

I just saw the trailer! Looks really good! It'll also be using the old R&C engine, which is great to know! emoji This year is gonna be the best!

They can't 'switch engines'. They have had one engine and have improved upon it over the years (I have no idea how they got Resistance out of it… but they did). This is indeed the evolution of the FFA engine. But! They did some SERIOUS re-tuning, to get it to play like a future game!

I saw it's a PSN game. As much as I love QFB (and ITN looks like will handle at least as good as it) after A4O and FFA I've got rid of "fun-sized" adventures. I want a "full-time" one again emoji

They said it wont be as big as ACiT, but it will be much bigger than FFA and QFB.

So no, this isn't a "fun-sized" adventure, it's pretty much full on.

what's up with that Gorilla and the russian Crocodile? emoji

Yes, the question on everybody's mind… but I have half an answer for you! The crocodile is a thug. I think that a Russian accent fit the thugs fine. But the leader needs to have his old voice!

Yes, the question on everybody's mind… but I have half an answer for you! The crocodile is a thug. I think that a Russian accent fit the thugs fine. But the leader needs to have his old voice!

I'm pretty sure it's not the same leader, we never do see him get out of the giant robot in 2, so I just assume he died.

I'm pretty sure it's not the same leader, we never do see him get out of the giant robot in 2, so I just assume he died.

Hardly a fitting end. Besides there was that teaser for him, where Insomniac hinted he had a new employer.

I am sure he's alive. I just hope that he's included. I mean the thugs might have a new leader (the monkey guy). If that's so, I'm gonna miss that nameless guy.

We need to pin a name to him, it sucks calling the second main bad guy in R&C2 'the thugs 4 less leader'

Hard;y a fitting end. Besides there was that teaser for him, where Insomniac hinted he had a new employer.

I am sure he's alive. I just hope that he's included. I mean the thugs might have a new leader (the monkey guy). If that's so, I'm gonna miss that nameless guy.

We need to pin a name to him, it sucks calling the second main bad guy in R&C2 'the thugs 4 less leader'

How about Ziggy?

They said it wont be as big as ACiT, but it will be much bigger than FFA and QFB.

So no, this isn't a "fun-sized" adventure, it's pretty much full on.

Yeah, I read that before. I just Insomniacs don't have to pull themselfs to release a new Ratchet & Clank game every year. If you remember, when long PS3 titles were coming out, there was always one year break beetwen them (with QFB filling our time in 2008). Now a smaller team is making shorter and cheaper games every year. I'm really excited about that. But I must agree on one thing: Into The Nexus is going to be awesome emoji

BTW, I think that Lombax (or different race) girl doesn't have to be Ratchet's sister:
https://twitter.com/TJ_Fixman/status/355171730014224387

Why wouldn't she? We don't know Ratchet's surname, heck, according to Tachyon we don't even know he's name at all. And the fact that she said "My brother's going to find me" right as Ratchet and Clank were looking at a jar with a lombax on it. I think Brenda really is Ratchet's sister.

How about Ziggy?

genius! It fits him so well…

Darn, now if his name turns out to be anything other than Ziggy, I'm gonna be let down.

On another note, I think that the enemies names are a bit weird and hard to grasp. Oh, well at least they're new!

Why wouldn't she? We don't know Ratchet's surname, heck, according to Tachyon we don't even know he's name at all. And the fact that she said "My brother's going to find me" right as Ratchet and Clank were looking at a jar with a lombax on it. I think Brenda really is Ratchet's sister.

It's Vendra.

And I'm sorry, but I think it's very unlikely she's his sister. "The universe looks at you and sees a hero… but do you know what I see? A coward. Someone who lost the guts to find his race. My brother's going to find me, and he's going to hurt all of you. Bye Ratchet, I'll see you soon."

She says "to find his race" so probably isn't a Lombax.
And she seems to be dissing Ratchet hard out.
"Bye Ratchet, I'll see you soon." I get the feeling that it won't be a friendly meeting…

Sorry, but I just don't see it.

EDIT: Damn, I should have edited my other post! Whops.

"Bye Ratchet, I'll see you soon." I get the feeling that it won't be a friendly meeting…

The fact of using "his race" doesn't mean she's not a Lombax too. It just made a good sentence. But I'm sure Ratcht is not the mentioned "brother". By the way, we've got european title: Nexus. Just Nexus.

It's Vendra.

And I'm sorry, but I think it's very unlikely she's his sister. "The universe looks at you and sees a hero… but do you know what I see? A coward. Someone who lost the guts to find his race. My brother's going to find me, and he's going to hurt all of you. Bye Ratchet, I'll see you soon."

Sorry, but I just don't see it.

EDIT: Damn, I should have edited my other post! Whops.

Didn't you see what Azimuth did to him? Do you really think that what may be Ratchet's younger sister, a person that looked up to him, isn't angry that he just ditched one of the only opportunities he had to save the Lombaxes? And the part where she says that he lost the guts to find his race is just Vendra's interpretation on Ratchet, many video-game villains that are related to the main protagonist refer to them that way.