Thread: Ratchet & Clank For PS1

It would be great if IG would make a little PS1 Level from Ratchet & Clank. Just as a pre-order bonus or something like that, or for Ratchets 15th birthday… I think it would be cool, what do you guys think about it? emoji

For Sonic they made a cutsom Sonic Generations box for the Mega Drive. emoji

Little PS1 level? Mega drve? Is there something I am missing?

Little PS1 level? Mega drve? Is there something I am missing?

No, i'ts just a idea!

You mean with PS1 the first PlayStation ever made, don't you?
So you mean like if they remade RaC for this game?

Doubt it. Seems like companies will now move more towards PS4 and I don't think Insomniac will return back to PS1 to make a special game/level for it.

Although I could be 100% wrong on the other hand emoji

Development on PS1 games is done. Even if Sony wanted a Ratchet & Clank game on PS1 (which would be very weird) it would take time and money to get people to downgrade their tools and work with PS1. Normally people in the game industry prefer to move forward.

And no one has ever made a Ratchet & Clank game for PS1, so that would mean doing it from scratch. This would be a big waste, really. They'd never make their money back, and never get their time back.

I know the chance is verry little that it is going to happen, but it just would be cool…

Development on PS1 games is done. Even if Sony wanted a Ratchet & Clank game on PS1 (which would be very weird) it would take time and money to get people to downgrade their tools and work with PS1. Normally people in the game industry prefer to move forward.

He means like a bonus in (for example) Nexus. Just a small level in 32bit.

He means like a bonus in (for example) Nexus. Just a small level in 32bit.

Yes! You understand me emoji

Ahhh, right! emoji
Sounds good now emoji

I think it would be better if they made a PS2 level instead. Y'know, the console in which Ratchet and Clank debuted in.

i think this question is being asked because people are just curious what R&C wouldve looked like on PS1

i think this question is being asked because people are just curious what R&C wouldve looked like on PS1

Yes, thats true! I really want to see Ratchet on the PS1…

What IS that? emoji
Where did you get that?