Thread: What Video Game Are You Currently Playing?

Seriously, how do you find such cheap games!? I don't think I could find Watch_Dogs anywhere in this country for less than $35 or so. And you have mentioned many other games and stuff that you can get like 10 times cheaper than us.

D'yeah… I have my sources. I go all over the place to find the cheapest games. Retro game stores and pawn shops are usually my best bet. emoji
Oh and luck. A lot of luck.

Here we don't have any form of game shops, and I've never seen a pawn shop here before, although I know they must be around somewhere, they probably aren't very popular. It's like a whole 'nuther world down here I guess.

They're not that common here either. When I go to a new city I Google the franchises I already know and see if they have independant stores. And spend a lot of time on a Dutch video game collector forum. Discounts for everyone!

I'd say it sounds like a lot of effort, but really considering those prices, that's good stuff. I'd consider searching around myself, but with PS+ I'm going to be building up quite an interesting backlog sitting around doing nothing anyway. Rogue Legacy is really awesome for a free game!

Ubisoft's version of Steam.

I just finished inFamous Second Son's Paper Trails missions. Took all day, but in the end it was…

kinda worthwhile. It's nice to know that there is clearly more to this, and that Sucker Punch are more than likely going to add more to this series. But I can't help but feel a little disappointed by the payoff. Ah well, I wouldn't have had much to use the new super powers on anyway, and it was really fun and challenging.
I just finished inFamous Second Son's Paper Trails missions. Took all day, but in the end it was…

kinda worthwhile. It's nice to know that there is clearly more to this, and that Sucker Punch are more than likely going to add more to this series. But I can't help but feel a little disappointed by the payoff. Ah well, I wouldn't have had much to use the new super powers on anyway, and it was really fun and challenging.

Honestly, all they need to do now is connect it to the rest of the series, and it will be a winner completely. And no, Cole's Legacy doesn't count.

I'm playing Banished.

I just finished Assassin's Creed II. And I was pleasantly surprised by the acceptable ending. I also just started playing AC Brotherhood, and although a lot of the start of this game is really predictable, it is really quite a good step up from the last.

> Personally, I'm playing The Order: 1886.

After 75 hours I beat Dragon Age: Inquisition. And I can't believe that didn't really happen and it was *just* a video game.

User image

I'm playing Battlefield 4

Deleted user

Mount & Blade Warband (DLC and Mods too) and Euro Truck Simulator 2!