Thread: What Video Game Are You Currently Playing?

Currently, one of the games I'm playing is European War 4
User image

Beyond: Two Souls. Been playing it for a while now and it's definitely what I hoped it would be!

Beyond: Two Souls. Been playing it for a while now and it's definitely what I hoped it would be!

A load of cutscenes and set pieces?

A good story, stong characters, enough gameplay to keep it a game, Satisfying input, great soundtrack. Pretty much everything Heavy Rain couldn't do for me. Awesome game A+++.

I've been playing GTA: San Andreas recently. I never really got into that series, and thought I would like to, and heard that this was a good way to. I'm enjoying it a lot so far! Recommendation earned. emoji

Just finished Beyond: Two Souls. A fantastic game. The story is a real drive to keep you playing, the various time loops keep the story interesting and gives a different view on Jodie each time, you get a lot of feedback from your ending, choosing your own dialogue is fun, Zimmer's soundtrack is one of the best I've heard, new and regularly returning characters are well written… I will definitely get the rumored PS4 remaster. And hopefully the sequel.

I played Red Baron: Arcade today, and still stuck at the 16th mission (it's been like 4 years already!)

Madagascar on GameCube had a parody mini game of Red Baron. Loved that as a kid.emoji

The only Madagascar minigame I remember was the golf. Besides, I played it on PS2, so not sure if it's actually available

GC and PS2 were probably the same. It was an arcade machine in the City level. Madagascar… that was an awesome game.

Oh, I see. Yea, it's an awesome game, especially Marty's escape, cargo ship level, and the final level

Shantae: Risky's Revenge.

I got The Order 1886 as a birthday gift and until now I reached chapter 7. It looks amazing! Gotta' love them graphics! The gameplay is ok, though I've heard some people complain about it. I can admit it can be a bit rusty at times, but as a whole it works just fine. There are literally cutscenes everywhere, you never know when you're gonna' walk right into one and the game itself looks as good as them. It becomes a bit confusing sometimes, because I sometimes mistake quick time events for cutscenes (I ended up spilling a glass of water while rushing back to the joystick to repeatedly press the X button :rire2emoji
And I also bumped into a nice easter egg: User image

That's what quick time events are, cutscene gameplay. I usually prefer my cutscenes QTE free, as they kind of bother me. Metal Gear Rising is the only game that does QTEs in cutscenes properly to me, due to the nature of the game and the boss fight combat mechanics.

I am currently playing Assassins' Creed: Revelations. After this I can play the third game, and then finish up on the fourth. I hope the 3rd game s better than this, because old man Ezio is quite dull and somewhat depressing.

What a coincidence, I also "played" The Order recently!