Thread: What Video Game Are You Currently Playing?

Been playing Metroid Prime, just to remind myself of how we haven't had a new Metroid game in almost 10 years…

I take you didn't like Other M?

Been playing Metroid Prime, just to remind myself of how we haven't had a new Metroid game in almost 10 years…

I take you didn't like Other M?

Sorry, I don't have authorisation to answer that.

Permission to post it's in my top 3 Metroid games?

Permission to post it's in my top 3 Metroid games?

If you want to.
Although I have very selective PTSD because of it. Despite having talked and played it various times, sometimes I have emotional breakdowns because of it…

I finished off Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag the other day, and thoroughly enjoyed the game. Now I've move back to the PS3 to play Assassin's Creed: Rogues and saying I'm really annoyed would be putting it lightly.

I've gotten to the point in the game where it suggests I upgrade my ship before doing battle in a rather interesting mission. The whole boating thing has been running awfully smoothly until now. I've gone through every single Assassin's Creed game so far and never once have I been halted for more than 45 minutes between main story missions. But here I am in Rogue stuck at a point where I've taken all the forts in the easy and medium seas grinding my way through whatever ships don't completely annihilate me so that I might someday soon be capable of getting near the end of this ridiculous spike in difficulty the story has me stuck on.

Besides this annoyance, the game is good. Not great, not bad. Just good.

Rogue is a short 'extra' right? Do you consider it padding?

At first I thought it would be a full-length sequel to AC IV. But after having just completed it now I realise that this ship missions I was stuck on was the last ship mission in the game. It's about half the length of the game before it, and I was surprised to find it this short. But seeing as how this part I was stuck on was the beginning of the end I can forgive the difficulty… I guess I should have expected this to be the end, but usually these games stretch the ending out quite far with twists and stuff.

Oh well that was fun, and now I can play Unity. I'm sure Unity will be quite good.

World of Tanks: Blitz
User image

Loving this on PS3, almost finished with Episode III now.

User image

Loving this on PS3, almost finished with Episode III now.

User image

Is that… Luke?!
Erm…

Yez. They used the exsisting lego blocks from that era. So it's not as fancy as Lego Star Wars III. Saga is a remaster of the PS2 games. emoji

User image

Fallout New Vegas

Love that universe ! emoji

Yez. They used the exsisting lego blocks from that era. So it's not as fancy as Lego Star Wars III. Saga is a remaster of the PS2 games. emoji

Still a bit weird, especially considering how he looks nowadays.

User image

What happened to the Legos?

World of Tanks: Blitz
User image

Do you also play the PC version of WoT? I do. Maybe sometime we can play in a platoon.
I currently have a T29, an AT2, a Leopard and a Bishop.