Thread: What Video Game Are You Currently Playing?

Shantae: Risky's Revenge.

Oh hey, I'm also playing that!

Most fools people are…

I'm playing "life is strange episode 2" and he sounds good emoji
I think this game is the best way for training my english level emoji
Fortunately there are subtitles :p

I have been playing Metal Gear on my PS3. It's pretty fun for a game that's almost 30 years old.

Mass Effect 3: Special Edition. A relic from the time Nintendo wanted to pull in 3rd party developers in and become a hardcore gaming system once again. Good times.

Basicly it's a somewhat inferior version. You can't import saves from previous games, so you miss out on many of the dialogue and interupts. I'm playing the game with the Default Jane Shepard on Renegade instead of my main woman Viola Shepard. It's strange to play the same game with a different main character. I also decided to make all the choices I've never made before. My entire squad is dead, for one. I like it so far, but I yearn towards my next Trilogy playthrough on PS3.

User image

I've been alternating between Daxter and The Lost Frontier.
You appreciate Daxter much more that way.

Really? I thought both were kind of a 'no-go' zone for you. emoji

I thought so too, but that was mainly because I was never able to play Daxter properly, my only exposure to the game was from Let's Plays or playing bits and pieces of it at a friend's house.
Now that I can play it, it's actually pretty good. It's more of a Crash Bandicoot game than a Jak and Daxter game, though, since it focuses more on linear platforming levels.

User image

I haven't played it for more than a few hours. I wasn't a fan of the levels where you're a mutated Daxter, are those frequent?

Ratchet mask? Thats amazing.

That's in TLF.
And it's certainly the worst part of that game, both story wise and gameplay wise.

That's in TLF.
And it's certainly the worst part of that game, both story wise and gameplay wise.

What was the point of having them again?

The mutated levels are in Final Frontier… huh, guess I mixed those up pretty bad.

And, I decided to play something a little different today. I got a new room and wanted to play some retro games! Grandpa NES wasn't really feeling it though. I think these were his thoughs: ''Dammit, girl. I'm old, I'm tired, leave me be''emoji

User image

Seems like we're both playing really old games today. The difference is that mine are remastered! emoji

I'm through all my remasters. Just waiting for Mass Effect and Uncharted to come around. emoji

A buddy sent me this btw:

User image

Been playing Metroid Prime, just to remind myself of how we haven't had a new Metroid game in almost 10 years…