Thread: What Video Game Are You Currently Playing?

Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition. Absolutely love that game. Also closing in on the Platinum Trophy on Far Cry 3, plus some PS2 nostalgia in the form of Outrun 2006: Coast 2 Coast

I'm currently playing MGSV with a friend and… well… I think I set my expectations way too high…
I can certainly see why Kojima is jealous of Rockstar's ability to make open world games…

Really? I had heard a very different story…

That game deserves a review from someone who has actually finished the game, and isn't easily impressed. Someone like… Super Bunnyhop, without all the spoilers, and a greater focus on gameplay.

Although even if such a review does exist, it will be very overshadowed by all the others. This is a game that could have been so much better with a different publisher… I would like to believe. I mean Super Bunnyhop suggests Kojima might be the problem. I wouldn't like to think this is so, but we may never know until we find out what the future is destined to be for this guy.

Well… I guess I could say that there's a lot of desert in the desert.

I wish Kaz would make me fulton some ACTUAL STORY for a change.
The most developed character in the game so far is the soldier that wants to touch DD's paw pads.

hey guys i wanted to ask if you had to pre order tony hawks to get the mascots of ratchet, sweet tooth and sackboyemoji

Well… I guess I could say that there's a lot of desert in the desert.

I wish Kaz would make me fulton some ACTUAL STORY for a change.
The most developed character in the game so far is the soldier that wants to touch DD's paw pads.

To be fair I haven't played it, so I won't judge yet.

Finished Rise of the Tomb Raider. Now I'm sad and don't know what to do with my life anymore…. I guess that's a good sign. I enjoyed it very much. The gameplay was spiced up a bit, the cutscenes were fantastic and the story had enough gaps to fill in with collectable journals. Overal a great game, but it drowns in the shadow of it predecessor: Tomb Raider 9. That game is the true image of a perfect video game. It crossed the line so many times and from the beginning on.

I had to play Rise on my borrowed 360 and it was obvious that the best is yet to come. This was but a glimpse of what the PS4 version will be like, a preview one might say. I truly can't wait for the PS4 version in a year. The pre-rendered cutscenes will blend with the game, making you wonder if it's in-game or not. The look outs and lighting will be so gorgeous!

Rise may not have kicked TR9 of its holy throne, but it will receive a second chance on 13/12/2016. I'm already counting down. Damn you Microsoft, damn you.

My once beautiful collection is now ruined.

User image

Finished Rise of the Tomb Raider. Now I'm sad and don't know what to do with my life anymore…. I guess that's a good sign. I enjoyed it very much. The gameplay was spiced up a bit, the cutscenes were fantastic and the story had enough gaps to fill in with collectable journals. Overal a great game, but it drowns in the shadow of it predecessor: Tomb Raider 9. That game is the true image of a perfect video game. It crossed the line so many times and from the beginning on.

I had to play Rise on my borrowed 360 and it was obvious that the best is yet to come. This was but a glimpse of what the PS4 version will be like, a preview one might say. I truly can't wait for the PS4 version in a year. The pre-rendered cutscenes will blend with the game, making you wonder if it's in-game or not. The look outs and lighting will be so gorgeous!

Rise may not have kicked TR9 of its holy throne, but it will receive a second chance on 13/12/2016. I'm already counting down. Damn you Microsoft, damn you.

My once beautiful collection is now ruined.

User image

The definitive edition on PS4 and Xbox One looked much better than the PC one because it came one year later. I really want to see it on PS4 as you do, as it already look really good.

In many ways the DE was better than the PC version. I prefer Lara's face in the PS3 version over PS4 though. Even though I have a crush on next-gen eyes.

I've played the Rise demo on Xbox One and it is significantly better om that platform (obvs). But TR9 on PS3 looks better than 360 Rise as well. Because it's a reversed remaster (a demaster!). DE looks fantastic on PS4, but visibly a game developed for an older system. The same with this. It used mext gen techniques the 360 doesn't understand.

I agree and I can't wait to play on my laptop! I really liked TR9.
Anyway, in topic, I currently play Medal of Honor: Allied Assault (it looks really aged but still much enjoyable), some Dota 2 matches and "oddly enough" I am replaying Up your Arsenal. The sad part is that I play it on an emulator as I don't have any longer my PS2 and I have some problems with the hovership in Aridia because it gets stuck outside the map so I can't complete the game…

Laptop? You don't have to wait too long then, PC version releases Q2 2016. PS4 releases Q4 2016.

My next game is the Nathan Drak Collection. Played and loved all of them on PS3. Curious to see how they hold up against TR9 ànd Rise. Sorry, I can't help but compare!

Currently playing R&C 3 on PS3. Saw that I had 18 hours on my save from a year ago. Beated the bosses and I think I'm going to try to get the plat. Also found out that I still have a 16-hour save for R&C 2 too emoji

I just started playing Borderlands 2 for the first time… Really great, and I don't even like fps games!

Currently playing Uncharted 2: Remastered. Freaking love them, they look so good! Not that they didn't before, but even better now! I wonder how Uncharted 3 has upgraded!