Thread: What Video Game Are You Currently Playing?

Today I finished Knack and all I have to say is that it's a fun platformer and a great co-op game (I played it all the way through with my brother). It also has good replay value because it lets you keep the collectibles you gathered, so you can collect even more and unlock new powers.
What I don't find appealing are the character models (especially the humans). I'm not going to complain about the cartoonish art style (although I could…emoji, but the blandness and the uhhhhhh…. It just gives me the impression I'm watching one of those little kids cartoons on Disney Junior…
To sum up, the gameplay is fun, but the cutscenes are "uhhhhh" (yeah, that's the appropriate word emoji).

N'aw..
I thought it was a fantastic game, definitely the best platform exclusive so far. Fantastic characters, great cast (J. Hale, L. Bailey!), great soundtrack. The challenge is there, unlike some games aimed at kids. Artstyle is awesome too. Cutscenes were definitely a drive for me emoji

…………

Playing the Mass Effect Trilogy is an annual thing for me. Currently playing Mass Effect 2 again on PS3. Finished ME1, imported to ME2 and now I'm 25 hours in. My last playthrough was about 40-45. So I'm affraid I'm already half way done.emoji

User image

Hey, how's your little FV304 doing?

I still have it, although I'm afraid I'll have to sell it and the Crusader (which I love) too, because now I'm gathering money for the bigger FV, the FV207. I don't know why but out of all my tanks those two artys are the hardest to let go of. Selling them it's a tough decision, but I have to move on.

Oh, remember I told you I wasn't happy about the SP1C when it was first added? Well, now I've learned to love the little bastard. It's certainly small and fragile, but it can deal a lot of damage! (this tank is great at playing peek-a-boo)

I've recently got acces to Closed Beta of this MOBA game Arena Of Fates. It has some perks, but so far is bugged for me. But if you'd like to play as Nikola Tesla, Van Helsing or the Little Red Riding Hood (look it up, Anericans), I've recieved a bunch of codes to go by.
I'M NOT SELLING THEM.
If you want some of dis, PM me.
(Ban hammer pls?)

Hello I am new to this Galaxy. some of you may recognize my Profile name from Insomniac's forums.

I am currently playing through Batman: Arkham Knight.I have had it waiting at home over the past month while i traveled Europe and visited Gamescom. now i finally get to play it. and wow, i'm only half way through but i am thoroughly enjoying it.

Hello I am new to this Galaxy. some of you may recognize my Profile name from Insomniac's forums.

I am currently playing through Batman: Arkham Knight.I have had it waiting at home over the past month while i traveled Europe and visited Gamescom. now i finally get to play it. and wow, i'm only half way through but i am thoroughly enjoying it.

Ah, welcome to the forums! I am Animator16 (that guy who keeps finding insignificant new things about the Ratchet and Clank Movie)

Ah, welcome to the forums! I am Animator16 (that guy who keeps finding insignificant new things about the Ratchet and Clank Movie)

And the awesome movies!
BTW, when is Team Solana coming back together?

And the awesome movies!
BTW, when is Team Solana coming back together?

Well, can't do it without Kubak, so…I'm sure something will come up in say 5 or 10 thousand years emoji

Besides, I'm currently working on another episode:

User image

You should make an animation of the One Word Story.

I'm currently playing Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker in anticipation for Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain coming out on the 1st of September.

The fist ending to Peace Walker is really quite ridiculous. I look forward to the incredibly ridiculous second ending emoji

You should make an animation of the One Word Story.

… I didn't realize I wanted this.

Brutal Legend. I might've got ripped off with the price, but the games awesome so it doesn't bother me.

Currently playing through Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones. But when Friday hit, I'm going to be focus on Animal Crossing Home Designer.

Brutal Legend. I might've got ripped off with the price, but the games awesome so it doesn't bother me.

Cool, played it earlier this year. Famed voice actress Jennifer Hale is Ophelia. The game itself… bleh. Tower defence action adventre, QForce wore it better.

Currently re-playing Mass Effect Trilogy (My annual thing). I'm at ME3 again, 22 hours in.

User image

Simcity 2013 is now the game I routinely play on weekends and holidays. But, as the city grows bigger, more problems come. Many facilities are draining the money, those darn rich people who can't even stand 11% tax (while the low and medium wealth people are just fine with the 11% tax), durn criminals, and those who said they can't go to school, while the data says that there are more desks available than the number of uneducated people. And I don't know why, but looks like residents of many cities comute to my city, and that means, more people to handle.

I'm sort of in the middle of a few games right now, but I'm mainly playing The Witcher (the first one) and it's amazing! I plan on playing the other two when I'm done.