Thread: Is it the end of the series?

Much people ask these question, and my answer is: I don't think so, that would be really stupid, cause there is a movie coming in 2015! I think that if the movie comes out, there's also coming a new R&C game. The movie is gonna boost the franchise because it's in theaters! Tell us what you think!

I dont think this will be the last game, i do think though that the future of the series depends on the success of this game and later on, the success of the movie, i also dont think we'll be seeing another R&C game for a few years after this one, but thats all just speculation, just based on whats been happening with the series in the last few years.

I do know one thing, if and when there is a next game, its gonna be on PS4 emoji be interesting to see how much they use the PS4's power

This question is asked every time a new game is announced. If I were to make a guess I would say yes, there will be another one.

I'll explain later, I have to go watch my brother play GTA V… what? I'm curious.

This question is asked every time a new game is announced. If I were to make a guess I would say yes, there will be another one.

I'll explain later, I have to go watch my brother play GTA V… what? I'm curious.

GTA V? Awesome! I want it!

Sony said that the PS2 titles will end on PS4 earlier this year. So hopefully they end with a blast or is was all 'a load bull***'

Deleted user
Sony said that the PS2 titles will end on PS4 earlier this year. So hopefully they end with a blast or is was all 'a load bull***'

Wait…so all the series' that started on PS2 will end on PS4? That's kinda sad.

I can find the source anymore, but they did indeed say that. It pretty much says that they plan to release Ratchet on PS4, but PS5 not so much.

Wait…so all the series' that started on PS2 will end on PS4? That's kinda sad.

Is it gonna stop?? Please show me the source? What are you guys talking about?? I'm in panic!! emojiemojiemojiemojiemoji

I can find the source anymore, but they did indeed say that. It pretty much says that they plan to release Ratchet on PS4, but PS5 not so much.

They probably wouldnt be able to drag it into PS5 anyway, maybe some spin offs would be nice on PS5 but im happy for the main storyline to end on PS4.

Hopefully IG will have some new awesome game on PS4/PS5 anyway emoji but im getting a little ahead of myself!

What im wondering is if they make a Fuse 2 (which they have teased)

and by the ending of Fuse 1 it would suggest there will be

will it be on PS3 or PS4 or maybe both?

Is it gonna stop?? Please show me the source? What are you guys talking about?? I'm in panic!! emojiemojiemojiemojiemoji

Lol, PS5 is still a long long way off, things could change by then

They probably wouldnt be able to drag it into PS5 anyway, maybe some spin offs would be nice on PS5 but im happy for the main storyline to end on PS4.

Hopefully IG will have some new awesome game on PS4/PS5 anyway emoji but im getting a little ahead of myself!

What im wondering is if they make a Fuse 2 (which they have teased)

and by the ending of Fuse 1 it would suggest there will be

will it be on PS3 or PS4 or maybe both?

They have teased? Send me the source!

Can't answer your Fuse 2 question. I need to beat Hunted before I can finally play Fuse. Its teasing me from the shelf, standing there with its awesome boxart.

However, Sony statement of ending Ratchet, Sly (and Jak?) on PS4. They don't own Insomniac. Shouldn't they be able to launch what the heck they ever want on PS5?

Lol, PS5 is still a long long way off, things could change by then

But they say it ends on PS4 so it's possible that there is only one game for PS4… emoji

Can't answer your Fuse 2 question. I need to beat Hunted before I can finally play Fuse. Its teasing me from the shelf, standing there with its awesome boxart.

However, Sony statement of ending Ratchet, Sly (and Jak?) on PS4. They don't own Insomniac. Shouldn't they be able to launch what the heck they ever want on PS5?

Ratchet & Clank is own by Sony…

They have teased? Send me the source!

Towards the end in the last few paragraphs

We’re just getting started.

We’ve already begun expanding what we’ve begun with Fuse. Right now as I write this we’re taking the core concepts behind Fuse and prototyping new stuff…stuff that leverages this bizarre alien substance which is at the heart of the game. No, I’m not talking about DLC. I’m talking about new Fuse experiences altogether.

http://www.insomniacgames.com/games/fuse/#/news/detail/teds-soapbox-fuse-past-and-future