Thread: Ratchet & Clank Merchandise - Showcase, discussion, etc!

I got really happy today emoji

User image

What the Flak?! Where did you get them? I thought the manga comics were long gone!

Found them on amazon US for only 16 bucks! It was pure luck, the mangas are so damn weird, ratchet is high or stoned all the time :p

That is lucky! So you've read the back to front? Cause y'know… Mangas are upside down. Fine.. don't laugh at my awesome joke.

Ah, finally, someone who willingly says that the R&C manga is pretty weird. Anyway, is your Japanese good?

Ah, finally, someone who willingly says that the R&C manga is pretty weird. Anyway, is your Japanese good?

My japanese? Yeah that's perfect! NOT! I don't understand a single word :p I just look at the pictures (and yes, Heather, I'm reading it right emoji ) but a picture says more then 1000 words. Someone that would like to see a video?

Darkstar has already showed some of the finest momenents. But if you could narrate it… emoji

Hey man, I can't believe I missed this! You've got a beautiful set up there. I also love how you have so many of the uncommon items. You see a lot of 'the same' collections here and there, but yours is definitely different. Kudos!