Thread: Really Random thread

You think they are making an additional story? Doesn't the fact that two voice actors with notable track record in the Ratchet & Clank series recording voices for Insomniac Games right when the next R&C game is in early development stage make the next Ratchet game more probable?

I don't disagree that it is highly probably that those recording sessions are directly linked to Ratchet & Clank. But Insomniac are probably making something else besides R&C.

The fact that Evil Cole has a Good Cole alternate costume is a real slap in the face…

I don't disagree that it is highly probably that those recording sessions are directly linked to Ratchet & Clank. But Insomniac are probably making something else besides R&C.

It's pretty unlikely. Don't forget both teams are working on the new Ratchet game. And even if there is a different game in development, it must be in a very, very early development stage.

It's pretty unlikely. Don't forget both teams are working on the new Ratchet game. And even if there is a different game in development, it must be in a very, very early development stage.

Before the split they were still making more than one game at a time.
UYA and DL were in development at the same time as Resistance 1.

As I said, there could be a different game, but I doubt they are recording for it just yet

Ali Hillis?

User image

User image

User image

User image

User image

User image

I'm so glad she will return to an Insomniac Game! Whether she's Talwyn, Izzy or perhaps someone else. This already made my day ^^

Well, at least we know he's speaking out.

He could be a lawyer.

So since I don't know where to post this, can some of you check out my LBP Vita level in my signature, 7 different people have played it so far but none of them have been able to complete it and have given no feedback as to why they haven't finished it, so can you guys tell me how to make my level better? I know it lags at one or two parts but I haven't found a way to fix it.

Sorry I can't help you with that. emoji I hope you get feedback!

So since I don't know where to post this, can some of you check out my LBP Vita level in my signature, 7 different people have played it so far but none of them have been able to complete it and have given no feedback as to why they haven't finished it, so can you guys tell me how to make my level better? I know it lags at one or two parts but I haven't found a way to fix it.

I'll try as soon as I get to my Vita.
Also, your ava ^^

I swear I got the size of my SIG right when I made a template… oh well, I fix it with Photoshop tomorrow instead of Paint.