Thread: Really Random thread

Weapons of Massive Destruction.

Like the RYNO or Harbinger.

And Speshul types? Like… decoys?

yes, those seem to be a thing as well.

And guided drones… you could see how deep this goes.

So deep, I can't see it.

I'm sure they won't release remakes of all the games, but we can sure hope for R&C1 V2 - a movie spin-off game.

Man, I wonder what is that "team of colorful heroes called The Galactic Rangers". I mean… colorful? Are those the Galactic Rangers we all know, or some sort of new Q-Force with other heroes than Captain Qwark?

Hey they have very colourful personalities! Always communicating with one another, and joking about… and there is always the coward one.

Well, probably. Maybe they'll get different bodies… or they'll actually be organic. In suits. Robotic suits.

Ah, colorful personalities - and I thought about colours all the time emoji Gotta practise English some more.

@Filip: That would be horrible.
@Kubak: Well 'color' is correct in America… don't know about anywhere else though?

@Filip: That would be horrible.
@Kubak: Well 'color' is correct in America… don't know about anywhere else though?

Well, still better than Kerchu. Think of Master Chief… or… Samus…

I don't think I could ever imagine those Rangers being re-designed to be not robots. The whole idea is for them to act as a sort of non-biased (Well that might not be entirely true) galactic police force. Having them robots, means that there is more loyalty and uniformity within the government of the galaxy.

And who is Samus?

Uh, doesn't matter.

UPDATE

What WE want from Ratchet & Clank at this moment:

- New Movie Trailer
- Ratchet & Clank: Nexus for the PS Vita
- R&C Trilogy for the PS Vita (Coming soon if we can believe the rumours!)
- R&C Trilogy: Part 2
- A new full length R&C PS4 game
- Trophy patches for Tools of Destruction & Quest for Booty
- DLC for FFA / Nexus
- Remake of all Ratchet & Clank games in one
- Ratchet & Clank Movie: The Game
- Remake from the first R&C game
- New comic?
- New action figures
- More weapons, more breaking and blowing up things emoji
- R&C comics readable on the Vita

Oh and all the comics accessible on PS Vita! Those comics are the only reason I still keep my PSP around… and by around, I mean buried among all my other hoarded crap from when I was going to school.

UPDATE

What WE want from Ratchet & Clank at this moment:

- New Movie Trailer
- Ratchet & Clank: Nexus for the PS Vita
- R&C Trilogy for the PS Vita (Coming soon if we can believe the rumours!)
- R&C Trilogy: Part 2
- A new full length R&C PS4 game
- Trophy patches for Tools of Destruction & Quest for Booty
- DLC for FFA / Nexus
- Remake of all Ratchet & Clank games in one
- Ratchet & Clank Movie: The Game
- Remake from the first R&C game
- New comic?
- New action figures
- More weapons, more breaking and blowing up things emoji

There will NEVER be a trophy patch for ToD and QfB, Insomniac said that like a million times (it's impossible to make). As for the Trilogy part 2, it will never happen as well - DL is already remastered (sort of…emoji and PSP games wouldn't sell well enough.