Thread: Ratchet & Clank: Before the Nexus

User image

Now available on iOS and Android!!

User image

User image

User image

Cool, so it's out now.

Would check it out, but it's too bad I'm the only person in the world that doesn't have any device with iOS or Android.

I have a very small android phone (3,2 inch)
So I will play it whenever I'm visiting my parents on their ipad mini xD

You telling me they released it on the very day I have to write a long homework? Nyaaagh!
Well, still cool emoji

Ah, it's FINALLY out! Since I still have to wait at least another seven days before I'll be able to play ITN, I'll go ahead and have a crack at BTN right now!

Cool, so it's out now.

Would check it out, but it's too bad I'm the only person in the world that doesn't have any device with iOS or Android.

You're not the only one emoji

I just finished my R&C history video, and is said BTN was coming soon emoji

Soon online emoji

Cool, so it's out now.

Why now download Bluestacks app player? It is an Android Emulator that I use for android exclusive games, i have an iPhone so Bluestacks helps alot

Soon online emoji

You should advertise less. Most of your posts lately have been advertisement for your new videos and if anyone on the site is not subscribed to you, it's because they're not interested in your content. We get an Email every time you upload a video, don't need to rub it in our faces on the forums.

Woo! emoji

Why now download Bluestacks app player? It is an Android Emulator that I use for android exclusive games, i have an iPhone so Bluestacks helps alot

Can this emulator be used on PC or on smartphones/pads? And if so, can you buy/get the game for it on PC?

By the way, how much does it cost or is it free? And have anyone tried it yet, is it any good?

(Questions keep coming… aka lazy research)

Woo! emoji

Can this emulator be used in PC or on smartphones/pads? And if so, can you buy/get the game for it on PC?

By the way, how much does it cost or is it free? And have anyone tried it yet, is it any good?

(Questions keep coming… aka lazy research)

Bluestacks works good, if you have a fast computer…

Soon online emoji

You should advertise less. Most of your posts lately have been advertisement for your new videos and if anyone on the site is not subscribed to you, it's because they're not interested in your content. We get an Email every time you upload a video, don't need to rub it in our faces on the forums.

You are right, sorry emoji I will stop it emoji

Ah, okay. I doubt it works fast enough, hah.
Thank you for info.

Ah, okay. I doubt it works fast enough, hah.
Thank you for info.

I hope it works for you, I tried it a year ago, and my computer kinda… crasht…