Thread: Ratchet & Clank: Before the Nexus

Anybody here know how much space this game takes up on an iPod? I have an iPod Touch but its nearly filled to the brim with music and didn't come with much space anyways, but if BtN isn't too big then I might be able to make some room for it.
(I can't check on my iPod now because its dead and I can't charge it for a while)

wel it takes around 41 mb on android o;

Hmmmm, if that's around the same on iPod then I think I can manage it. Thanks Zoni!

your welcome ;D

'This item isn't available in you country.'

perfect.

That must've hurt…

Anyway, so Bluestacks works for the PC to play Android games, or?

Okay anyone else have trouble getting the app to stop crashing? I don't know if its a problem with my iPod (entirely possible) or the app itself but as soon as it loads and the music starts, not one second later the app just closes on its own.

Okay anyone else have trouble getting the app to stop crashing? I don't know if its a problem with my iPod (entirely possible) or the app itself but as soon as it loads and the music starts, not one second later the app just closes on its own.

I can't get past the' Sony Computer Entertainment Presents' screen, the app closes after this

'This item isn't available in you country.'

perfect.

That must've hurt…

Anyway, so Bluestacks works for the PC to play Android games, or?

Pretty much, but unless you have a fairly above average PC it probably won't work that well.

I can't get past the' Sony Computer Entertainment Presents' screen, the app closes after this

Yeah this is literally the same screen I can't get past either, sometimes the screen will fade and the loading symbol in the corner will pop up (this is usually when the music starts) but then it closes. Anyways, I guess its good to know that its not just me having this problem but its kind of a bummer.

I find it jarring how the music that plays when you die is the same as when you clear an arena challenge in ToD.

I find it jarring how the music that plays when you die is the same as when you clear an arena challenge in ToD.

Are you playing it on Android?

Are you playing it on Android?

Yes, why?

because it doesnt work on iphon/ipod

it doesnt work on iphon/ipod

It works fine on my iOS device, though, I am using an iPad, not an iPod/iPhone, so either it's your devices, or it's not optimized for smaller devices, I'll download it on my iPod later when I get a chance so I can try for myself whether that makes any difference…

In the meantime, is there anyone else using an Apple device that can play this without problems?

I don't get very problems on my much iOS. Only:

• The game ocassionally do crashes
  • I once very stopped until I much jumped

THE DOGE STRIKES AGAIN!!!