Thread: Ratchet & Clank: Before the Nexus

Played it for a few minutes now. Very fun game, probably the App I've played the longest… after Twilight Quiz Up that is.

You're not the only one emoji

Woo! emoji

Why now download Bluestacks app player? It is an Android Emulator that I use for android exclusive games, i have an iPhone so Bluestacks helps alot

Can this emulator be used in PC or on smartphones/pads? And if so, can you buy/get the game for it on PC?

By the way, how much does it cost or is it free? And have anyone tried it yet, is it any good?

(Questions keep coming… aka lazy research)

Bluestacks works good, if you have a fast computer…

Bluestacks is on PC and is free, you can use a google signin ID to enable the app store, Before the nexus is fre on the google play store and is playable on your bluestacks app

^ Okay, thank you very much! emoji

I still don't get how you get ammo. You can only buy it or what? O_O

I just got it and i find it awesome emoji
And the title screen music is so nice~

So I've tried it.

It's… okay. It seems to have a lot of glitches at the moment:

• A lot of the time, enemies won't spawn, meaning you get a few minutes to harvest extra bolts before you actually start getting attacked…
  • Sometimes at the end of a "run", you will lose all your bolts
  • On rare occasions, the boss will randomly teleport around the screen, making it almost impossible to aim at
  • Sometimes enemy attacks will hit you even if it wasn't aiming at you or if you dodged it.
  • Sometimes enemies will be able to attack you before actually spawning into the world.
  • the tooltips for rare track parts (e.g. swingshot targets) don't give you enough time to perform the action they are explaining; i.e, the first time you come across a swingshot target or helipack jump you are guaranteed to die.

As far as infinite-runner games go, it's pretty good, it's got a variety of different segments (jumping segments, shooting segments, a boss battle, etc.). The game is completely free (there aren't even any in-game microtransactions!). Also, if you have a choice between the two; I recommend getting it on an iPhone/iPod/Android-phone, as there is no HD version for tablets, so getting it on an iPad/tablet will look rather tacky, since the graphics are only in low-resolution.

I certainly reccomend picking it up if you have the chance to. Hopefully the bugs will be ironed out after a few updates…

I just finished my R&C history video, and is said BTN was coming soon emoji

Soon online emoji

You should advertise less. Most of your posts lately have been advertisement for your new videos and if anyone on the site is not subscribed to you, it's because they're not interested in your content. We get an Email every time you upload a video, don't need to rub it in our faces on the forums.

Darkstar for a moderator!

Soon online emoji

You should advertise less. Most of your posts lately have been advertisement for your new videos and if anyone on the site is not subscribed to you, it's because they're not interested in your content. We get an Email every time you upload a video, don't need to rub it in our faces on the forums.

How about a thread specially for video links? That way, people like gerbensteyaert or anyone else can advertise their videos without disrupting other threads with "advertisements"….

Soon online emoji

How about a thread specially for video links? That way, people like gerbensteyaert or anyone else can advertise their videos without disrupting other threads with "advertisements"….

You mean this? http://en.ratchet-galaxy.com/thread-1513.php

This must be the third BTN thread…

I can't find this game on Google Play. It's a big issue I've been having for a while, people not finding stuff emoji

If I can get access to it I'll download it, I'm not prepared to work with Bluestacks again, my computer wasn't capable of running that very well.

This must be the third BTN thread…

I can't find this game on Google Play. It's a big issue I've been having for a while, people not finding stuff emoji

Come to this thread on your phone and click either of the links in the OP.

'This item isn't available in you country.'

perfect.

Soon online emoji

Good idea. emoji

Soon online emoji

Lombaxdude for moderator! He comes with good ideas emoji

Soon online emoji

Lombaxdude for moderator! He comes with good ideas emoji

Having good ideas fits a Contributor or a Media Source better… I think…