Thread: Top 10 Female Chars (Woman's Day)

Nurse Shannon, huh? :oui:

Yes. Some day she'll go out with Qwark too.

I'm sure she will.

Correct. Thought after Elsa I should be able to think of a few other awesome CG movie women… guess I was wrong.
Elsa is awesome though. I always have a soft spot for the girls with a curve. emoji

Never seen El Dorado, but i do have nostalgic memories of it. Used to be a commercial with that 'some day out of the blue' song on every VHS tape I watched. Though I never got to see the actual movie.

Last night I got with a group of friends for a movie night and some brought a number of movies for us to watch and Frozen was among the choices. But we ended up watching "I Am Number 4." I thought this was relevant to say.
As far as other CG women, how about Rapunzel from Tangled? She had a tough girl moment.
And I know what you mean about the movie commercials. Seems like you could see almost every movie trailer on a VHS tape.

GLaDOS, Nurse Shannon, Ashelin Praxis, Meryl Silverburgh, Lucy Kuo, Wendy Testaburger, Lucy Willing, Ly, Chloe Frazer, Debra.

I can see Nurse Shannon and Qwark as a couple.

You guys should totally have watched Frozen. I've been watching the full movie every day ever since I saw it. <3

Someone lend me a pile of animation movies (I'm all into those again, wanna see all the ones I missed and re-live some). Tangled was among them. Liked the movie, but didn't love it.

But the list can be expanded on emoji

Anna (Frozen)
User image

MK (Epic)
User image

Captain Amelia (Treasure Planet)
User image

Oh I know!

Ginger, the knitting chicken, the rude big pink chicken and everyone else from chicken run…

I LOVE CAPTAIN AMELIA. Anyways a few more…

Mira Nova (Buzz Lightyear of Star Command)

User image

Audrey Ramirez (Atlantis)

User image

Lady Eboshi (Princess Mononoke)

User image

I should totally watch Atlantis again. I've seen all of those classics because we had one of them rental stores back in the day. But that was years ago! Like Treasure Planet, must have been 8 years since I saw it… until yesterday.

Oh, hey. I forgot someone. Remember her? emoji

User image

No? Is that from Ice Age? (If it isn't from Ice Age there is probably no chance I would know…emoji

Ice Age 4.

''I slept through the comet that killed the unicorns''

4!? Now that's just murder…

1 Was great, 2 was okay and 3 lost my attention completely. Same story for Shrek.

Toy Story remains to be the only one that I can remember all 3 movies of.

Actually. 1 was meh, 2 was meh, 3 was bleh and 4 was awesome! Never were a big Ice Age lover, but Ice Age 4 just did it right. emoji

All 3 Toys Story movies were great idd.

4!? Now that's just murder…

1 Was great, 2 was okay and 3 lost my attention completely. Same story for Shrek.

Toy Story remains to be the only one that I can remember all 3 movies of.

Actually, I believe it goes like this for Shrek:
1 was meh, 2 was the best, 3 was rubbish and 4 was okay.

And Toy Story I think only works because we grew up with it or better yet with Andy, so we could connect a lot more to the characters and the story.

And Toy Story I think only works because we grew up with it or better yet with Andy, so we could connect a lot more to the characters and the story.

That's definitely a contributing factor but the Toy Story movies are all genuinely good films and can be enjoyed just as much even if you didn't grow up with them, it just helps take that enjoyment and emotion to another level if you have.