Thread: Minecraft Haven City model. Building crew needed.

Soooo I'm building a replica of Haven City in Minecraft. I'd really like help. A building crew. A demolitions team to remove land mass that's in the way, and team of people to go around the city and into the already built buildings and make them not hollow, filling them with interesting stuff, and an elite team to go with me and assist in building the structures and streets. This crew needs copys of the haven city map on hand as a model because I wanna make this as accurate as possible. My psn is nicholaskreutzer. Who's interested in helping?

That sounds too hard for me!

I also don't own Minecraft. But I plan on getting it for Vita emoji

Ok, Then, What is the time you will do it? Tell Me and i may be able to join..!

Thanks if you do, but if not then ok!emoji

Isn't this PS3 Minecraft? Does PS3 Minecraft have server IPs?

No, i meant time, soz, wrong console, i was talking about PC, but i meant PS3 emoji

Okay. I wonder if PS3 and Vita will have cross-play. If so I may be able to help clear some land for some buildings. I'm good at doing long tedious tasks.

EDIT: Oh and welcome to Ratchet Galaxy!

Thanks for the warm welcome!

I just hope ps3, vita and PC have cross-play soon! It'll be much more fun, that way!
Also, with PC, and world edit, you wont need to clear land manually, world edit makes life so easy

I'd love to be able to help, but I only own the PC port of Minecraft, and I can't really afford to pay out for the PS3 copy just for this.
So instead I'll just have to wish you good luck for making the map! Hopefully you can upload screenshots for the rest of us to see once it starts taking shape! emoji

So you are going to use the PS version?
Anyway, that would sound good, but I can't imagine it in MC geometry - mostly the slums. Also, do you mean Haven in Jak II or in Jak 3?
I think the industrial area would be a good start… except for the bridge ramps.

lombaxdude42, Hi, I also have PC version of minecraft,
although my server requires hamachi, we could build it on there?
PM me, if you wish to try and organize this!

I'd like to ask how you'll be able to do this.
The PS3 version of Minecraft's worlds are only 400x400 blocks…

Ok, Then, What is the time you will do it? Tell Me and i may be able to join..!

Thanks if you do, but if not then ok!emoji

im on right now c:

Hello,
If needed, I could help you to build Haven City but I only play on PC version. emoji

I'm available anytime just send me the IP address