Thread: E3 2014 Wishlist

Everybody here must have an endless list of things he/she wants to see on this year's E3. So I thought we'd play a little game here: write down your personal list of things you want too see and then re-post it to see how many of these wishes came true. Make it as long as you want. May the odds be ever in your favor…

My list:

Teasers:
New StarFox game
New Ratchet & Clank
Sequel Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time
Sequel to Tomb Raider '13
Tomb Raider / Uncharted cross-over
Mass Effect Trilogy Vita
New BioWare IP
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 3 (RPG)
Sequel to Fuse

Gameplay trailer
The Order: 1886
Alien: Isolation
Lords of the Fallen
Middle Earth: Shadows of Mordor
Super Smash Bros. 4

Trailer
Mass Effect 4
Mass Effect Trilogy PS4/One
Uncharted 4
Dragon Age: Inquisition
Star Wars: Battlefront III

………………………………………….

Unexpected bonusses:

- Ratchet & Clank: Movie Trailer
- The Last of Us Remastered

That quote is too overused (And I personally felt it was out of place even in the book and the movie)

Yay now I can do another massive list again!

PS3
Nothing

PS Vita
Tearaway Sequel
A new Killzone: Mercenary (set between KZ3 and KZ:SF)
An inFamous that takes place after inFamous 2's evil ending
Metal Gear Solid 4 port (Leaving just PW HD, MGR:R and MGSV!)
New 3D Rayman!

PS4
A new Ratchet & Clank game
Fuse 2
Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain (We already know this is getting a trailer though emoji )
Uncharted 4
Metal Gear Rising 2
New 3D Rayman!

And yet again, I'm not being very realistic emoji

(It also isn't much of a list)

A new Crash Bandicoot game
A new Earthworm Jim game
A new Oddworld game

That's about it.

Sequel Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time

You do know TiT wasn't that popular, right? Besides, Sanzaru is working on Sonic Boom for 3DS right now.
Also, plot was TiT's lowest point, so I doubt somebody wants to continue it…They'd rather move to the movie's new legacy.

PS3
Ratchet & Clank collection VOl. 2
Trophies for ToD & QfB

Ps Vita
New Gravity Rush
New Uncharted
inFamous for Vita
New Tearaway
New LBP
Ratchet & Clank exclusive to Vita
A GOOD HD trilogy of R&C

PS4
New inFamous
New Ratchet & Clank
Uncharted
The Last of Us 2

(Probably only a few things of this are going to happen…emoji

A new Crash Bandicoot game
A new Earthworm Jim game
A new Oddworld game

That's about it.

Crash Bandicoot? Yes, with spinning, Wumpa, Gems, Crystals and all the original stuff.

You do know TiT wasn't that popular, right? Besides, Sanzaru is working on Sonic Boom for 3DS right now.
Also, plot was TiT's lowest point, so I doubt somebody wants to continue it…They'd rather move to the movie's new legacy.

Well then they shouldn't have done this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7IqAMr_l1I

But they have done, and no one can change that. My point is, that with a cliffhanger or not, TiT wasn't succesfull enough to get a sequel. It might make you angry, but in my opinion this story doesn't deserve a continuation at all, and I'm glad they are not continuing it.

But they have done, and no one can change that. My point is, that with a cliffhanger or not, TiT wasn't succesfull enough to get a sequel. It might make you angry, but in my opinion this story doesn't deserve a continuation at all, and I'm glad they are not continuing it.

All of my yes.
Sly 3 is the series' ending for me. Every character got closure and it didn't really leave room for a sequel (with the exception of a little joke thrown in at the end).
Don't know why everyone wanted a sequel to be honest.

All of my yes.
Sly 3 is the series' ending for me. Every character got closure and it didn't really leave room for a sequel (with the exception of a little joke thrown in at the end).
Don't know why everyone wanted a sequel to be honest.

You got me wrong (or I got you wrong) - I meant that TiT was so poorly written, that it didn't really deserve a continuation, I wasn't reffering to Sly 3. But what you said is true, Sly 3 was like Toy Story 3 (or ACiT…emoji - perfect ending. So why people wanted Sly 4, while they don't want Toy Story 4? Toy Story is a movie, so the plot and writing are it's core. Sly is a game, so it's core is gamelay. People who wanted Sly 4 wanted to play a game, they didn't want to see a movie. Look at ratings - despite the terrible writing, TiT still got a lot of positive reviews. No matter how good, or how bad the story might be, it's still a game.

I didn't expect there to ever be another Sly game after 3, I was quite surprised they made TiT.

But with the movie coming up I think Sanzaru or who ever else will pick up where TiT left off. Do some more ancestors, Clockwork and most of all: Sly's dad. I expected him to be in TiT in the first place! So my guess is that they were saving up when they made TiT, for TiT 2 perhaps.

I didn't expect there to ever be another Sly game after 3, I was quite surprised they made TiT.

But with the movie coming up I think Sanzaru or who ever else will pick up where TiT left off. Do some more ancestors, Clockwork and most of all: Sly's dad. I expected him to be in TiT in the first place! So my guess is that they were saving up when they made TiT, for TiT 2 perhaps.

With the movie coming, I except a movie spin-off game more than a continuation of a (poor) story that is not really well known. As for Sly's father - he is one of the characters that are supposed to remain mysterious. Sly idealizes his father, Dr. M not so much - what was he really like? We don't know and we're NOT supposed to learn, we can just speculate.
Also, TiT was Sanzaru's own initiative - they came to Sony saying "we're making Sly 4, do you approve it", and since the game itself was good enough, Sony gave them green light to continue (after they tested them with Sly Collection that is).

Sure, but why continue a series that already wasn't too well known and add a secret cliffhanger. You add one when you intend to do something with it. TiT's story isn't finished and I kinda expect them to continue it. I mean, Metroid Prime had a secret cliffhanger. And then there was Metroid Prime 2: Echoes.

Sure, but why continue a series that already wasn't too well known and add a secret cliffhanger. You add one when you intend to do something with it. TiT's story isn't finished and I kinda expect them to continue it.

They expected it'll be selling well enough to continue it, but it didn't. And so we're left with a not rethinked cliffhanger. Though it's not really troublesome for me as I don't count TiT as a canon game…

Anyway, I'm not really expecting much at E3. If PAX is anyhing to go by there's very litle games coming out.