Thread: Thoughts on new images.

Actually they have yet to confirm wether they give up the old timeline. It might just be a 'bonus' game. Like the Classics HD for example, but far greater.

…kill her off instead of Cronk and Zephyr?

Never! I love Talwyn, I hope she doesn't leave the series any time soon. :oui:

Given the series is being rebooted from the beginning; Talwyn will either be entirely retconned, or will have been in the franchise from the start… Either way, it means that ItN would be her last chronological appearance, so in that case, why not have her sacrificed in order to keep Cronk & Zephyr… (or alternatively, maybe they shouldn't have killed anyone off in the first place)

Eh, I thought IG confirmed that they aren't rebooting the series?

Not the series, just the origin story.

Sure. Because changing the origin story but keeping everything else the same can't possibly go wrong…
(*cough* Phantom Menace *cough)

Phantom Menace wasnt that bad…if you pretend that Jar Jar never existed. He's like a cross being Rusty Pete and Sigmund emoji

Phantom Menace wasnt that bad…if you pretend that Jar Jar never existed. He's like a cross being Rusty Pete and Sigmund emoji

Too bad that if you do that then the movies don't make any sense.

Am I the only one here who finds the prequels awesome and the original trilogy a little overrated?

Am I the only one here who finds the prequels awesome and the original trilogy a little overrated?

It depends on when and how you watch it.

If you watch it after the prequels and already know about Darth Vader being Luke's father, Yoda being a badass, Luke and Leia being siblings and Ben being Obi-Wan then of course you won't like the original trilogy.

Watching it for the first time with no knowledge of it is the ideal way to go.
Maybe theiy're not very great movies, but they're certainly great experiences.

Me too. The same rule applies for the Clone Wars and Rebels cartoons series: I find the the clone wars awesome and the rebels series a little overrated. But then again, that's just disney :/

Sure. Because changing the origin story but keeping everything else the same can't possibly go wrong…
(*cough* Phantom Menace *cough)

That's how we got to Disney.
Anyway, no news on the movie yet?

Ratchet and Clank or Star Wars Episode 7? Either way the answer is no.

People say that the original Star Wars trilogy is timeless. I find it's anything but. For them it's all nostalgia, they remember it the way they were kids. But whem you look past that, you find out it's really cheesy and cliche. Maybe it wasn't back then, but it sure is now.

Don't take me wrong. I love Star Wars, but not because of the movies.

People say that the original Star Wars trilogy is timeless. I find it's anything but. For them it's all nostalgia, they remember it the way they were kids. But whem you look past that, you find out it's really cheesy and cliche. Maybe it wasn't back then, but it sure is now.

Don't take me wrong. I love Star Wars, but not because of the movies.

Can you explain why exactly you don't like the movie?
That'd certainly help me to see your point and get my arguement straight.
But if we're going with the cheesy and cliché route then three words:
Anakin and Padmé.

Luke had to get born somehow!

Luke had to get born somehow!

If I can have a baby by being a creep then I've been doing it wrong.
Holy crap!