Thread: Pretty Random Movie Thread

Hehe, great work on the news, Ani. But, just asking, was the movie a huge bomb? Did they really lose 10 million dollars?

Haha! Look at the female Blarg in the Canon poster!emoji

Canon? I was thinking about photoshoping a printer on her face but I'm bored.

Excusé moi, I ment Conan. emoji

Excusé moi, I ment Conan. emoji

That female Blarg looks way too scary, like a scarecrow!

That's what makes her so funny!emoji

Guys (and everyone else), the Warcraft movie is doing better than Ratchet and Clank… but still is no big success (38% to R&C's 16%). How many VG movies do we have left to break the curse? emoji

We have Assassin's Creed and Uncharted movie incoming, but I'm not sure if they will do well. Well, guess I'll just hope the Uncharted movie will not be disappointing, at least.

…and a new Tomb Raider movie with the Ex Machina actress. Based on the reboot, really looking forward to that one!

Guys (and everyone else), the Warcraft movie is doing better than Ratchet and Clank… but still is no big success (38% to R&C's 16%). How many VG movies do we have left to break the curse? emoji

that is not the real score for warcraft, the real one will come out on it's release date

Hehe, great work on the news, Ani. But, just asking, was the movie a huge bomb? Did they really lose 10 million dollars?

Yes all of it is true. I even wrote "blames Disney" but it didn't take the whole thing–still true. Angry Birds didn't do too well, and Warcraft looks too…generic. Sly is a thing of the past, as Kevin Munroe is curretnly working on a "Troll" movie for the chinese.

Really? I was expecting the Angry Birds movie to be a big hit, in my country, at least.

It didn't bomb, per say, but it still didn't get the results they were expecting.

In other news:
User image
User image