Thread: Pretty Random Movie Thread

Maybe Angela? Oooh, shots fired!

I doubt Angela is in the movie.

Unfortunately, I highly doubt it as well.

There's only 3 things I want to have happen in the movie: Ratchet names Clank, Qwark works for Drek, and Drek dies.

There's only 3 things I want to have happen in the movie: Ratchet names Clank, Qwark works for Drek, and Drek dies.

But the chances are Drek goes to jail.

But the chances are Drek goes to jail.

Chances are they'll make Drek change his ways with the power of friendship.

You know, because friendship is ma… No, I can't say that…

At least make Qwark go to jail. I don't want a thing were Drek betrays Qwark last minute, and Qwark becomes a good guy: classic good-cop bad-cop senario.

Don't forget about the last scene from the game, where Qwark appears in a TV ad.

Turn it off! TURN IT OFF!
At least make Qwark go to jail. I don't want a thing were Drek betrays Qwark last minute, and Qwark becomes a good guy: classic good-cop bad-cop senario.

Isn't a good-cop bad-cop scenario more like when 2 people decide to have extreme personalities. The bad-cop makes the victim suspect feel uncomfortable and tense, then the good-cop comes in to relieve the stress and hopefully have some vital information slip during the relief.

Drek becoming 'good'. Guess we'll see for ourselves first, I don't want to be the ' everything needs to be the same fangirl'.

Isn't a good-cop bad-cop scenario more like when 2 people decide to have extreme personalities. The bad-cop makes the victim suspect feel uncomfortable and tense, then the good-cop comes in to relieve the stress and hopefully have some vital information slip during the relief.

Not that type of bad-cop, THIS type of bad-cop!
User image
Remember he got betrayed, and then became good?

But.. he was both. Then became just bad cop. Then became just good cop, yes=

Drek better not be voiced by Will Ferrell!