Thread: Pretty Random Movie Thread

DAT TRAILER THO, HOLY SHEEPINATOR.

In the crowd where Qwark is having the "I want YOU" speech.

Oh, so they probably won't have much of an appearance then. That's a shame because I really liked their characters… then again, who didn't?

Probably the most amusing part of Gladiator! But I have a feeling they're just cameos here.

Qwark is not a fan of Ratchet's Ranger debut!

User image

There also appears to be another character of the same species of Cora there.

EDIT: Never mind, it's Elaris.

By the way, at what point did Juanita come into the trailer? I didn't notice her. Although I did notice the two Cronk-type bots in the scene with Ratchet testing some sort of explosive. These bots will probably not be that unique and act as guards.

EDIT: Rock Lombax, you might want to shorten your "AHHHHHHHH" but a few hundred thousand characters. I had this very same problem with that Hex code.

Minute Mark is 1:21 and there is Dallas next to her, although he look different, much more like the scientists examining the Protopet in GC. Juanita is holding a Mic so she probably interview Ratchet and Clank. Also Ratchet wasn't trying explosing he was being tested by the Rangers and he misused the mini-glove bomb.

It seems to me that Ratchet got into the Rangers potentionally unwantedly. If they start discussing Ratchet's parents or past, it might as well remind some of a Kung Fu Panda (and for some reason I'm using the word for a second time today on the same topic) ripoff.
Still the pissed off narrator is the top part for me :F

80% of the comments on YouTube are like: "oh, this is my childhood!". What have you been doing the past 8 years, the last game came out 2 years ago. Ratchet & Clank should be more than childhood, it's life!emoji

Ah, so then Qwark is Tigress. Eh, Filip?

Another cool thing is that after 10 years of the Metropolis tech demo we got the Metropolis natives, just behind Juanita. It doesn't matter how many times I see the trailer, I will always find new stuff!

Ha, I've only seen it once. I don't want to remember everything, gotta save something for in the theathreemoji

I am disappointed by the music used in this trailer. There, that is my biggest criticism. If it had better music I'd have liked pretty much everything about it.

I am disappointed by the music used in this trailer. There, that is my biggest criticism. If it had better music I'd have liked pretty much everything about it.

If the Owl City rumour is true, then it won't just be the trailer's issue… You know what would be epic? If they got "Sweat Shock" (the PS4 game trailer track) for the movie's credits!

Well, I have seen it 2 times and one more but in slow-moting. But sorry, I won't spoil anything else but for those who are curious just one last thing.

At 1:09 it is probably Megacorp HQ.

About the music, I kind of liked the second track.

Ha, I've only seen it once. I don't want to remember everything, gotta save something for in the theathreemoji

That's what I do! emoji

Ok…that. Well, news is posted now!