Thread: The poll discussion thread

This week's poll:
Why did Ratchet forget about Angela in the Future series?
- He had amnesia
- He just didn't care about her
- TJ Fixman didn't care about her
- I don't care

User image

High five!

emoji

You sly dog! Even though I believe Ratchet didn't care about her, who's fault would that be? TJ's :oui:

Actually, TJ did care about her, but not much, since she is only reported missing in ACiT

Actually, TJ did care about her, but not much, since she is only reported missing in ACiT

Actually, she's also named in the Terachnos Spaceport. RG had a picture of it once…

Really? I thought the sign translated to "Angel" like on Ratchet's ship, but because it was looping could be read as "angelangelangel"

Sometimes there's just simple gaming secrets. At this point people want her back so badly, it might only be a downfall. Sometimes things need to remain a secret… sometimes.

Yes, this is how I've always felt about Angela. She was never a very interesting or deep character, and she is completely irrelevant in the newer games in every aspect except for her race.

As far as I'm concerned, there is nothing wrong with the way this had been handled. Angela was not interesting, so she probably fled the dimension with Max, end of story/mystery.

The only problem is when Talwyn said "So you're a Lombax who's never seen another Lombax, doesn't know where they are or what their secret is."

Ratchet has seen Angela before, but he's just learnt that his race usually stick together in this galaxy very far from Bogon. Considering all the time he spent in Bogon, he only found one Lombax, they probably haven't moved there, so it really isn't relevant or worth mentioning.

That's like the one thing I don't get either. But Angela was never fully full confirmed to be a Lombax, right? It was already a bit: ''Yes, she's not not a Lombax''.

She IS a Lombax, it's blatantly obvious, and Insomniac Games people have never showed any hesitation in answering this question.

That should be obvious. But then people come around saying that it can't and she can. Then there's a huge internet war and I'm confused all over again. emoji

There should no longer need to be war over this. Angela was not worth mentioning in the Apogee Space Station, and she is a Lombax. We have pretty solid evidence.

What if Angela was actually gone because she used some sort of Dimensionator and gone to the Lombax dimension?