Thread: The poll discussion thread

Really? I thought the sign translated to "Angel" like on Ratchet's ship, but because it was looping could be read as "angelangelangel"

Well, look at the middle word…see what they did there?

What if Angela was actually gone because she used some sort of Dimensionator and gone to the Lombax dimension?

I think that is what most people believe

Angela was not interesting, so she probably fled the dimension with Max, end of story/mystery.

Well, look at the middle word…see what they did there?

I think I did, seeing as how I put it in bold. But my point is that it's probably just a copy and paste from Ratchet's ship, which has the word "angel" not repeating on it. Maybe this was a nudge towards Angela, or maybe it was just a random word to help people try and decipher the Lombax written language. Either way, it doesn't mean anything.

Well, tomorrow's a poll day. How about this?

Favorite Ps3 arena
1: Imperial Fight Festival
2: Battleplex
3: Destructaplalooza
4: I like the Ps2 one's better

I think it's better to make a poll for TJ now.

I think it's better to make a poll for TJ now.

We did that last week though…but yeah.

What are your thoughts on TJ being the writer for the game?
1: Yes! He's back!
2: Not surprised–saw it coming.
3: I don't care.
4: No, I don't like TJ!

It wasn't about TJ, it just featured him in one of the answers…

It wasn't about TJ, it just featured him in one of the answers…

True. RatchetBlaster hasn't contacted me back, so this might be your last poll…

You quiting, Kubak?

He's retiring soon. You can see the reason on the news and the Really Random Thread.

Ah. Thought that only ment the home page articles.

That means articles and polls. But I'll still be on the forums emoji Also, the new poll is online.

Cool.

Y'know. There's a lot of people on social media who dislike his return. Now that, I didn't see coming.

Actually, I don't mind if TJ is writing for the new game. I'm not feeling hyped, but I didn't see it coming, so chose "I don't care".

I'm glad he's back. At least now the movie and game will walk hand in hand. The trilogy I'm reading now was writen by 3 different people so they could release them all in one year. I guess they all knew the key moments, but they don't exactly follow eachother. So I'm glad the movie and game won't have the same fate. emoji