Thread: The poll discussion thread

About that second one, some people seemed to connect those two, so I included that. As to the Executioners, they are still much closer to them than the Negotiator-shooting one:
User image
Even considering, that the poster did alter Ratchet's design a bit, the differences between the robots are far to great for them to be the same type - same army, but different fractions.

EDIT

Also, Kubak, I think the "Vote Blank" option would be enough for the "I have no idea" option emoji

The last answer serves as that.

Yes but the design is still the same, excluding his head which is likely different because he's an actual character and not just some robot for R&C to beat up.

Yes but the design is still the same, excluding his head which is likely different because he's an actual character and not just some robot for R&C to beat up.

That's what I was saying from the beggining - his design is similar, but he's got a different rank, serves a different puropose, or we just need to remember his face for some reason, and so his design IS different, slightly, but it is (well, head is very different to be honest).

That's what I was saying from the beggining - his design is similar, but he's got a different rank, serves a different puropose, or we just need to remember his face for some reason, and that's why he IS different.

Yes but I'd say he's closer to the robots than the Executioners or the Paratroopers.

Yes but I'd say he's closer to the robots than the Executioners or the Paratroopers.

Well, I guess everyone sees something different.

The last answer serves as that.

My point. It's like… two same answer option with the difference that there is a percentage.

Darstar makes a lucid point: not that he's a main character, but that he could be one of their robot leaders and thus, his helmet is shaped differently.

Darstar makes a lucid point: not that he's a main character, but that he could be one of their robot leaders and thus, his helmet is shaped differently.

And his face is drastically different. I think that could be a character that plays a bigger role, and thus we've got to recognize him along the other, typical robots.

Told you it was the E3 guy.

I think that the robot with the face is gonna be the movie's Lieutenant (that robot on Eudora that magically disappeared from the plot after his encounter) and the faceless other robots are going to be like the other robots on Eudora.

This week's poll:
Which one of the following villains would you like to see on a big screen most if the "Ratchet & Clank" movie got a sequel?
- Percival Tachyon
- Gleeman Vox
- Artemis Zogg
- Vendra Prog

My vote goes to Artemis, who in my opinion is the most interesting villain in the series up to date.

Where's Vox :/
Anyway, voted for Tacyon because I'm personally hoping the sequel focuses more on the lombaxes, mainly their downfall.

Where's Vox :/

That ought to do the trick emoji I wish there were more possible answers to include.

I'm surprised Dr. Nefarious didnt make it in the cut!

Because he's already in the movie.

Because he's already in the movie.

Wait, I thought Drek was in the movie?