Thread: The poll discussion thread

Sorry, I cdisagree. Can't I say that you're wrong though.

I just find him more interesting, more original and more entertaining than Ratchet, who's just that light hearted hero with the heart of gold you've seen million times before.

EDIT
You just reminded me of this:
http://youtu.be/Yd9V0Xo8tXE

More original? Ratchet is a made-up creature and SLy is just a raccoon! And when it comes to entertainment, no one beat James Arnold Taylor!

More original? Ratchet is a made-up creature and SLy is just a raccoon! And when it comes to entertainment, no one beat James Arnold Taylor!

I'm talking about the character, the personality, you're talking about the character's design. But here I agree, Ratchet's design is indeed more creative, point for him. As to JAT… Sorry bro, but he's my least favourite actor from the main cast, far behind David, Jim and Armin. I gotta side with old school fans - while he does a good job, Mikey Kelley gave more personality to the character. Point for Kevin Miller WHO'S GONE BECAUSE OF HOLLYWOOD.

fine. Now can you fix your newser page with the image I sent you?
Ah thank you.

I hate Jak more emoji

emoji

Some opinions are just staraight-up WRONG, and should be kept t yourself.

No offence.

emoji

I hate Jak more than Sly, but I liked Jak when he was voiceless. Not sure what that says about me…

I hate Jak more than Sly, but I liked Jak when he was voiceless.

I agree, his dark and edgy character in II and 3 mostly has me disliking him or feeling rather uncomfortable when he's talking, such as him saying "the city can rot for all I care" it just feels so forced. I feel the only thing Jak talking has done for the series has been negative.

As for the discussion, I like Sly the most because he's both with and against the law which I find rather unique about a mascot character.

I think Jak is the better protagonist because he's more grounded. He knows the difference between right and wrong but he isn't a paragon of goodness either.

Plus he's just pretty cool.

Mizo: Do you just kill everyone in your path?
Jak: You'll get used to it.
*Mizo explodes along with his car.

Stuff like that makes you glad you're playing as him, which means he's a good protagonist.

Hey guys, let's have peace. People doesn't always have the same sense of gaming! (And honestly, I like Ratchet more when he's acting like a little jerky Lombax, but still kind to some people)

I never really got into Jak & Daxter. I've played 1 and 2 several times, but… nah. I'd still like to give Jak 3 a shot.

Why would they be Executioners?!
Unless this IS a retelling of every PS2 game then that makes no sense.

This week's poll:
"Those robots from the new poster look totally like…"
- Dreadzone Executioners
- Gaspar Paratroopers
- The same type as the one from E3
- Nothing I've ever seen
- Just bring the original Sly cast back!

Note it doesn't say "it is", but "looks like" (like with that Tarphod looking like Croid, but not being him) - and to me these are clrearly the designs of the DL robots.

EDIT
Didn't notice your question, but answered it anyway emoji Also… WHA!? These clearly aren't the same as the one in the trailer, look at their faces (as little as they are on the poster).

Let's see me dismissing these theories.
User image User image
The Dreadzone Executioners one isn't too far fetched, however the colouring, the eyes/visor and the shoulder pads (or ack there of) lead me to believe they are not.

User image
It's pretty obvious why those aren't the Gaspar Paratroopers.

I chose Gaspar Paratroopers, never gave them a closer glance emoji
Also, Kubak, I think the "Vote Blank" option would be enough for the "I have no idea" option emoji

About that second one, some people seemed to connect those two, so I included that. As to the Executioners, they are still much closer to them than the Negotiator-shooting one:
User image
Even considering, that the poster did alter Ratchet's design a bit, the differences between the robots are far too great for them to be the same type - same army, but different fractions.

EDIT

Also, Kubak, I think the "Vote Blank" option would be enough for the "I have no idea" option emoji

The last answer serves as that.