Thread: The poll discussion thread

I'm sure most votes will go to:
- PS2's Met. (because of nostalgia (the original remains the original forever, right?))
and
- PS4's Met. (because it is better. It's the whole pack: level design inspired from the best of the best + nostalgia + next gen graphics)

THIS WEEK'S POLL: Favorite Igliak Design?

1) Meridian City (TOD)
2) Luminopolis City
3) Museum of Intergalactic History
4) Meridian City (ITN)

I chose the Museum, because of all the little infos they added.

Is luminopolis the one from A4O cause if it is then thats my favourite. I think i like because it's darker and more lights are turned on. I would choose the museum because of the infobot pads but considering its just design i'll go for luminopolis

And i accidently pressed the museum.
Great job me.emoji

Seriously, Museum as a separate Igliak design -_- Some of your polls are pretty forced you know…

Seriously, Museum as a separate Igliak design -_- Some of your polls are pretty forced you know…

I was thinking of you when I wrote it emoji

I guess it wouldn't hurt to have 3 choices once in a while….

This week's poll: Favorite Voice Actor?

1) James Arnold Taylor
2) David Kaye
3) Jim Ward
4) Armin Shimmerman

I chose JAT, being the nicest coolest VA on all my favorite shows and games (and then there's Johnny Test)

JAT for me, too!

David Kaye for me. I listened to his other voices and appreciate his work as Clank.

What, no Jennifer Hale?

User image

The best human female voice actor? 2nd in the list of most acting roles? The voice of almost every major female character in gaming history? The one who outpreformed Mark Meer as Commander Shepard? JAT ain't got nothing in Master Hale.

jullie kunnen me rug op. jullie kunnen de bomen in. ik ga geen woorden meer aan jullie vuilmaken. dag.

(Anyway, I voted for Taylor. He's probably my favorite voice in the series, hurray for his Obi-Wan voice emoji )

Now, it appears that your Dutch soul is finally unleashed emoji. Can I have the translation?

It's from a Simpsons episode, but here you go:

I will change into the striped leggings of shame. You know what you can do, and listen carefully, I don't feel like doing this. I don't have to take this from you. You're just stupid Americans…American boys''

There's another quote in the credits, which I couldn't find. But you guys don't deserve that. emoji
What the url text basicly means is: ****, *****, bye. But very polite. Gheh.

P.s.

I love Jennifer Hale. Once upon a time in the future, I will want to go to a convention. Talk to her and end with her signing my copy of ME3 ^^

i pick james i mean he has really big parts on television and still not many people know about him and hes knows what type of personality to use, if you get me

David all the way emoji Nothing against James as an actor or a person (I know he's cool), but I was simply never impressed by his performance as Ratchet, since, well, David, Jim and Armin play different characters than themselves :P Outside of R&C I also found him to be using his natural voice and way of speaking much more than many other VOs, including David.

Good choice emoji