Thread: The poll discussion thread

Good choice emoji

I know right? emoji

I like Ratchet more, but it is Clank that completes them. Ratchet has guns, gadgets, and muscles, while Clank has the intelligence.

The brains and the brawnemoji

I love Jennifer Hale. Once upon a time in the future, I will want to go to a convention. Talk to her and end with her signing my copy of ME3 ^^

User image

She plays Luminara Unduli in the clone wars :oui:

Actually she does Aayla Secura. Both characters shared a level in Republic Heroes though emoji

User image

There's actually a link to her Behind the Voice Actors page in my sig if you want to see her endless list of credited roles ^^

Actually she does Aayla Secura. Both characters shared a level in Republic Heroes though emoji

User image

There's actually a link to her Behind the Voice Actors page in my sig if you want to see her endless list of credited roles ^^

Republic Heroes: now there's an underrated game…

I rather liked it. Even though it's kinda easy… and you can't swap co-op characters during the campaign. *sigh

No Jim Ward love?

No Jim Ward love?

One guy voted for him. He's probably the least popular VA out of the 4. Heck, his previous works included "Fairy Odd Parents." emoji

Lots of Star Wars stuff too. And one of the villians from Tomb Raider. He's cool, just not the coolest. Imo.

No Jim Ward love?

One guy voted for him. He's probably the least popular VA out of the 4. Heck, his previous works included "Fairy Odd Parents." emoji

That would be me emoji

No Jim Ward love?

If there was no David in the roster, it'd be a really hard choice between him and Armin for me.

I thought we are talking their performances in R&C? That's why Jennifer Hale is missing! emoji

I thought we are talking their performances in R&C? That's why Jennifer Hale is missing! emoji

Oh, she probably did additional voices somewhere. She voices everything. emoji

She did Naya in Fuse though!
User image

Nah, I didn't find anything RaC relate to her. I chose these 4 VAs simply because they are the most popular and re-occuring VA's in the series.