Thread: The poll discussion thread

Deleted user

It may be called the Pyrocitor, but it is functionally and visually most similar to the Pyro Blaster.

Oh and the Negotiator is very very very unlikely to be featured in the game, because we are getting the Warmonger. And there is also little evidence to support the idea that the Razor Claws or Alpha Disruptor will be in the game.

Well…I meant movie/ps4 game appearances. Victor and Dr. Nefarious were shown using those weapons.

Oh, sorry. The Pyro Blaster is in the movie?

It has not been seen in the movie. Animovie was just listing a combination of movie and game weapons. Personally I am going to be more focused on what is in the game in the way of weapons, myself.

For me, it's got to be the Razor Claws. The only melee weapon that ever felt satisfying.

Razor Claws for me too. Close enough to a blade ^^

This week's poll: "Most exciting news this week?"

1) Paris Game Week's RaC Ps4 Trailer?
2) Clank's gameplay?
3) Pokitaru Gameplay?
4) Big Al's Return?

Deleted user

The trailer for sure !…because it's a trailer ! and…trailers are great !…and full of big…ness !

This week's poll: Favorite Female Villian?

1) Courtney Gears
2) Luna
3) Cassiopeia
4) Vendra Prog

I really wanted to vote for Vendra, but ItN seemed like it didn't want me to :/
That said I voted for Luna. Not sure if Luna can be classified as a "female" villain, though :P
She's still pretty good in the context of the story. It's nice to have a constant threat in an R&C game, since SM is pretty much all about going after Luna. I don't think there's ever been an R&C game where taking out the bad guy is all the duo is trying to do.
Probably could've worked a bit better if Otto wasn't part of the picture, though.

Deleted user

Vendra Prog, 'cause I love her "cold side", her motivation to achieve her goal and her past…I really appreciated this characters, and I hope she will be back someday, Nexus isn't long enough to show all the potential she has as a villain, but also as a good person in her way, it's easy to understand why she do it (her goal, but, spoil, I think), she's not really emotional but she certainly has charm.

Not sure if Luna can be classified as a "female" villain, though :P

Well, there's only 4 slots, and only 4 female villains (unless you count the other Valkeries)

I voted for Courtney Gears. Every time you meet Lunar she changes character. First she is a little girl that wants pictures of you, then she is kidnapped (okay that is not really a change of character), then her voice changes and she becomes evil, then you find out she's a robot, then her voice changes again. I never got that invested in her, although all the twists were kinda great.

Vendra was pretty alright at first, but near the end she kind of broke up and she turned into some winy little girl hat kind of ruined her image up until the point she was kidnapped.

Cassiopeia was pretty alright I guess. I can't find many good or bad things to say about her.

In the end I went with Courtney because she was relatively interesting, and played a pretty alright role in the plot with Nefarious.

This week's poll: Which Ps2 game had your favorite Clank gameplay?

1) RaC 1
2) Going Commando
3) UYA
4) Secret Agent Clank

I'm gonna go with Going Commando, it's a shame Clank only has two missions on this one emoji

Think I'm gonna go with SAC. C'mone, it's a Bond Clank game, how cool is that?!

Think I'm gonna go with SAC. C'mone, it's a Bond Clank game, how cool is that?!

Hella. I rolled with SAC too.

I've only played it once, but I remember it very well. The only thing I didn't like were the sections you controller Qwark in the theatre. Hated that.