Thread: The poll discussion thread

Ordering them when I get home. I'm €3 short of free shipping. emoji

New Poll: Favorite Design of Nefarious?

1) Classic Ps2
2) Future series
3) All 4 One
4) Movie/ps4

I think the future series is a clear winner, but in any case, the movie/ps4 model is a close second.

Definitely his Future trilogy design.

His "squishy" design from the movie is obviously not the look we've come to know and love Nefarious for, but I do like it.

Future Series FTW!

i love a crack in time model emoji

Deleted user

At the moment. The Future model, but I'm excited to see the new PS4/movie squishy model in action.

New poll is quite timely: Your reaction to the Plumber's return?

1) YAY! He's back!
2) Saw that coming…
3) Will he only be a cameo?
4) I don't like the plumber.

New poll is quite timely: Your reaction to the Plumber's return?

1) YAY! He's back!
2) Saw that coming…
3) Will he only be a cameo?
4) I don't like the plumber.

I'm somewhere between, "Yay, Plumber's crack (er, back)!" and "Saw that coming." On the one hand, he was never actually confirmed before now, so of course I'm happy he's actually here. On the other hand, he's the freakin' Plumber, so I alway felt like he would be in the movie, even after reading the novel and seeing he wasn't mentioned.

I think 3 is a given.

If he's a cameo in the movie, maybe he has a bigger role in the game!

If he's a cameo in the movie, maybe he has a bigger role in the game!

Well, when I said him only being a cameo was a given, I meant in the sense that pretty much all of his appearances are cameos. I suppose you meant "cameo" in the sense that he might only appear in the crowd with perhaps a single line of dialogue and that's it.

That said, what you said about him having a bigger role in the game is probably also true.

i said 3 you are right animovie in the game the plumber
It has an important role
with respect to the film that we will see for a few minutes :oui:

Possibly last poll before Ps4 game's release: WHAT DIFFICULTY LEVEL WILL YOU FIRST PLAY THE GAME ON?
1) Cadet?
2) Hero?
3) Legend?
4) Can't decide?

Possibly last poll before Ps4 game's release: WHAT DIFFICULTY LEVEL WILL YOU FIRST PLAY THE GAME ON?
1) Cadet?
2) Hero?
3) Legend?
4) Can't decide?

Definitely Legend, or whatever the "hard" mode will be called in this game (I feel like one of them might be Ranger).

Nah, it's the same as it was in ITN…although I can't seem to find the video that had it…

Deleted user
1) Cadet?
2) Hero?
3) Legend?
4) Can't decide?

Legend, It's what I always do for Ratchet games. Gotta get all the trophies emoji