Thread: The ruin a wish thread

Fine, but it would get IG and SONY sued for such a big amount of money that they would have to stop developing Ratchet & Clank games.

I wish I'll be able to see the movie in the original (English) version before the dubbed one.

Fine, but it would get IG and SONY sued for such a big amount of money that they would have to stop developing Ratchet & Clank games.

I wish I'll be able to see the movie in the original (English) version before the dubbed one.

Fine, but sony will mess up big time, burn all english copies after the movie comes out and will have no non-theatrical english release for the movie, which they won't bother to fix, ever.

I wish something for a weapon similar to the lava gun to be in this game.

Granted. Have your Meteor Gun.

I wish Plumber breaks the fourth wall again.

Yea, but he broke it so hard he fell right out of the game/movie and we will never see him again.

I wish for there to be more original/awesome cheats in the upcoming game.

Yes, but the cheats will be so awesome that you will lose focus on the main game and consider it boring without them.

I wish that in the opening of the movie we will get a glimpse of the Great War between the Lombaxes and the Cragmites, plus the explanation of how Ratchet got to Veldin.

Ratchet is an unwanted child and was banished to Veldin before the Great War came.

I wish for a Jak and Daxter themed game that tells what happens between the band openong the portal (and letting Metal Heads in) and Haven City present.

Ratchet is an unwanted child and was banished to Veldin before the Great War came.

I wish for a Jak and Daxter themed game that tells what happens between the band openong the portal (and letting Metal Heads in) and Haven City present.

I think it's supposed to be related to this ps4 game, not others. Also, didn't the Plumber die in ITN's challenge mode? He doesn't return or escape from the vault, so technically, he's dead.

I wish for this game to be the longest Ratchet and Clank game yet!

I think it's supposed to be related to this ps4 game, not others. Also, didn't the Plumber die in ITN's challenge mode? He doesn't return or escape from the vault, so technically, he's dead.

Whaaat? I do… Oh there it is… I completely shrouded that importnant piece of information in the darkest parts of my brain just next to Biology.

Here's an edit:

I hope there is a Jak and Daxter cameo in the movie/game.

As for Plumber… I have no idea.

…with all the levels copy-pasted from the PS3 games.

Missing wish!

Carry on with mine:

Missing wish!

Carry on with mine:

Ok, but acquiring the rights to use J&D in the movie cuts the movie budget in half, the movie is now done using sockpuppets.

I wish for the movie to generate alot of merchandise.

Ok, but then the toys will be cheap and weak (or worse…force me to buy them for no good reason!)

I wish the game ventures us to Drek's Planet–a combination of every world he attacked!

…which will turn out to be the previous levels poorly put together.

I wish Clank will finally play an important role in the story (it's been 6 years already!).

Oh…you found me a hard one to negate! I guess…most people don't like playing as Clank?

I wish the glove of doom would return!

Oh…you found me a hard one to negate! I guess…most people don't like playing as Clank?

I wish the glove of doom would return!

Alright, but the agents will make an even higher pitched *skree* noise that will irritate players to the point where the players never use them again (insomniac forgets to have an option to turn the noise off)

I hope this game will have multiple paths, perhaps even less linear than the first two games.