Thread: The ruin a wish thread

Well, TJ fixman has been know to make villians break character emoji

That didn't do much to ruin Smega's wish. And besides, I think TJ does a pretty good job at developing reasonably believable villains. Even if they are a bit comical.

Tachyon will apologise to Ratchet, and then team up with Ratchet, Clank, and Qwark for a sequel to All 4 One! emoji

And now the skydiving sections will be the only part of Ranger missions, because by the time Ratchet lands, the rangers have already captured the enemy base.

I wish I knew what to wish for.

Granted. But your wish is so confusing and convoluted that you don't know how to put it into words, making it impossible for you to post it here.

I wish we got orchestral remixes of some old tracks in the PS4 game.

That would explain why I haven't been that active recently.

Your wish is granted. The new game will feature orchestral versions of the music found in A Crack in Time. Only A Crack in Time. In fact the only music in this game will be orchestral remixes of music from ACiT's OST!

I wish there was a Ratchet & Clank game where the line between enemies and friends was taken away, and you could kill anybody, but you could also try to reason with anybody. If you find an enemy that might have something useful you need, it would be best to give it a good battle, take whatever you need when he's down, and then decide his fate on your own.

Granted. The entire game is now based around reasoning with enemies, so much so that it resembles "The Phantom Menace"'s Senate scenes - in fact, they get the rights to use the Senate interior design for the main location of the game, and Ratchet and Clank are only side characters, you have to play as Padme Amidala throughout the whole game.

I wish for an option to dual-wield any weapon in the game.

Dual-wielding is included, but it uses up your ammo twice as fast.

(Seriously, though, I genuinely think dual-wielding would be pretty good.)

I wish there would be a game set in the R&C universe, but without Ratchet or Clank.

Now the game will be about Lombaxes fighting in the great war.

I wish the grind boots would return at some point in the game.

Now the game will be about Lombaxes fighting in the great war.

I wish the grind boots would return at some point in the game.

oh yes grind boots if they return then thise stupid skill point would return which are very boring and dont get me started on ratchet and clank 2 grind boots…. i wish guns would have high lvls and be esaier to lvl up

Granted. Now the guns will level up like they did in Deadlocked challenge mode, except instead of the max level being 100, it's 1,000. And every 100 upgrades adds a relatively substantial stat bonus, and with every 10th upgrade adding one point to some stat.

I wish I didn't have to make this wish.

Granted. Now the guns will level up like they did in Deadlocked challenge mode, except instead of the max level being 100, it's 1,000. And every 100 upgrades adds a relatively substantial stat bonus, and with every 10th upgrade adding one point to some stat.

I wish I didn't have to make this wish.

Your wish will be granted, but it was already granted and therefore can't be granted again.

I wish for the game to be a gritty reboot where you're a man called Ratchet fighting on the frontlines of WWII and planets are instead replaced by trenches and Clank is just some guy who tells you stuff over the radio.

Introduced Ratchet Deadlocked 2.

I wish that Ratchet could get customizable armors.

You can put a couple of smiley stickers on your armour.

I wish someone would revive the "one word story" thread.

Granted. But it will only be revived in this hypothetical alternate reality. For now anyway.

I wish for Zurkon to be customizable.

Granted. But it will only be revived in this hypothetical alternate reality. For now anyway.

I wish for Zurkon to be customizable.

You can now get a JarJar voice pack for him, every time he speaks Ratchet looses health and sanity.

I wish for the water in the game to finally bring back the sharkigator

Complete with the same old ps2 graphics.

I wish Clank would still have a few time abilities when he goes solo.

He was given special "Time Stop" ability that would stop time in the game. During testing, however, the programmers made a slight mistake in the code and executing the ability resulted in the entire development building freezing in time. Forever.

I wish there will be a lost of easter eggs in the upcoming game.