Thread: The ruin a wish thread

There are only 27 different colour combinations, so publishing them would be no original work.
And the sharing is huge part of the advertising, which ultimately leads to the game's downfall.

I wish for Ratchet to mount alien beasts to traverse vast areas.

That would limit the amount of gameplay traversal he and Clank do, also limiting the amount of weapons gadgets and enemies.

I wish wall-bouncing could return.

Yeah, but now it's set by default to switch to first person view every time you attempt to wall-jump. (Plus, a lot of effort will be put into making some HD gloves with suction cups for Ratchet to wear when performing this move and there will be less detail into weapons because they just spent all of their time on modelling some gloves emoji )

(By the way, have you ever tried wall-jumping while in first person mode? I know I did… it's impossibly frustrating!)

I wish the new game will feature a gun capable of shooting through walls, like the Auger from Resistance.

This gun will now be used for glitches, making the game too easy, and boss battles irrelevent.

I wish for the Devastator to return.

It will be a lot smaller and less effective.

I wish I was better at ruining people's wishes.

Sure, but now every time you ruin a wish in this thread you'll be shocked to see that everything to ruin comes true and actually happens in real life!

I wish I could go back in time without negatively effecting the balance of space and time at all. (I'm running out of idea, yes)

Easy, just to forward into time after you're done emoji

I wish there would be an Insomniac museum in the Ps4 game.

It will consist solely of a broken statue of Drek.

I wish the Metropolis theme tune would be rearranged in the movie game.

Composed by Evan Wise.

I wish we would get a brand new flamethrower.

It's a glove that makes fire; a literal flame thrower. But since you can't actually throw flames, it just makes your hand catch fire.

I wish there would be no more racism in the R&C universe.

There isn't - all races but the blue alien race are eradicated.
All mentions of Ratchet and other races are just memories of the prologue.

I hope we, alongside other weapons, get a good beginning weapon that remains useful over the entire game.

The first weapon is so overpowered that the rest of the weapons become useless.

I wish Ratchet would get to drive some awesome vehicles of destruction in the new game.

Granted: his vehicles will be used as destruction to ram into things.

I wish the suck cannon would return.

I wish the suck cannon would return.

The suck cannon will now only be able to suck up one thing at a time before you have to fire it as ammo. (One ammo capacity.)

I wish for the Morph-O-Ray to return.