Thread: Ratchet & Clank PS4 - Official Thread

Apparently, Ratchet and Clank is playable at Gamestop Kiosks. I'm gonna take a trip to my local Gamestop tomorrow and see if I can record gameplay emoji

Apparently, Ratchet and Clank is playable at Gamestop Kiosks. I'm gonna take a trip to my local Gamestop tomorrow and see if I can record gameplay emoji

Awesome!
Could you check a few things for me? Namely if there are any control options in the demo, like allowing you to change to Lock-Strafe mode or Third Person mode.
Secondly, see if you can throw your Wrench with R1 emoji

Awesome!
Could you check a few things for me? Namely if there are any control options in the demo, like allowing you to change to Lock-Strafe mode or Third Person mode.
Secondly, see if you can throw your Wrench with R1 emoji

Will do! But first I want to see if Ratchet has any idle animations (and hear the whole Michael Bross soundtrack!)
I'll also explore these levels more in depth:
User image

User image

User image

So excited!

You better make sure to find any glitches so the game doesn't ship broken like ItN emoji

You better make sure to find any glitches so the game doesn't ship broken like ItN emoji

Heh-heh, I'll try emoji

Of course, this is assuming there's even a Kiosk at my Gamestop (or if it even plays Ratchet and Clank). And there's a possibility they won't let me record gameplay, but I'll hope for the best emoji

http://powerupgaming.co.uk/2015/08/23/ratchet-clank-ps4-demo-appears-at-gamestop-kiosks/

YEEEEEAAAAAAAH! That must be a great honor for you (and maybe the whole RG)! emoji

THE FIRST PS4 GOLD BOLT GUIDE, EXCLUSIVE TO RG!
No?

THE FIRST PS4 GOLD BOLT GUIDE, EXCLUSIVE TO RG!
No?

Uh, I don't think they put gold bolts in that part of the level (otherwise, someone would have found them by now).
If the game is there and I can play it, I might write a news page about it emoji

That should be a great experience, and a good way to promote our community emoji

Awesome, dude! If only other franchises would do that, but nope. CoD and Fifa only.

Gamestop opens in 2 hours. Wish me luck!

Take pictures!emoji

Take pictures!emoji

Oh, thanks for reminding me! I probably won't be able to record a video of the playthrough, but I will take pictures emoji

Wish i could be there

I'd send you this, but….

User image