Thread: Ratchet & Clank PS4 - Official Thread

i wonder what veldins going to be like, theres parts of it been shown such as the house on the movie poster but theres no explanation if thats ratchets houseemoji

This is probably his garage-house as he repairs Clank there at night propably after he found him. There is another building in Veldin that ratchets enters as well to get his driving license from the Tharpod

Just updated the news page with a bit more info!

Nice update! The game seems to be more realistic.

that made me notice, same with heather!

how was that so hard to actually notice?

I love the way the Blarg helicopters dance as if their helicopter is a prom date! emoji

hey guys i got copic markers today and i have just drew ratchet !!

it should show up on fan arts in a couple of days but the link works

Anyone notice in the background of that GamerGen interview with Chad Dezern that there was Aleero City, Nebula G34, Gaspar and Pokitaru? Could we be seeing some Pokitaru soon?

Ratchet & Clank playable at Gamestop shops? Cool. It's a bit of a shame we don't have Gamestop here, so I won't be able to play it. Infact the best game shop we have where I live has a playable PS3 without a controller, PS4 without a controller, Wii U, and had a Vita for the first 2 years since it's release. So I would never expect to get anything at all out of going to shop for games except for the specific game I may have been looking for.

Anyone notice in the background of that GamerGen interview with Chad Dezern that there was Aleero City, Nebula G34, Gaspar and Pokitaru? Could we be seeing some Pokitaru soon?

Pokitaru was private, but one can hope emoji

I kind of hope that they don't show off too much of the game. I know I can't help myself, and I'll dig up all the footage they release. So It'd be a shame if they showed off a whole heap of awesome levels that would be more fun to experience for the first time on my own.

I kind of hope that they don't show off too much of the game. I know I can't help myself, and I'll dig up all the footage they release. So It'd be a shame if they showed off a whole heap of awesome levels that would be more fun to experience for the first time on my own.

Seen the new MGSV trailer, huh?

Yes. The new Metal Gear is pretty decent. It looks to be a fair bit more powerful than the two Metal Gears from the MSX games and Rex and Ray. But I guess it did have to topple Peace Walker.

It was also thoughtful of them to give it a Latin name no one will ever type out in full.

EDIT: Apparently the first "Sahelanthropus" bones were discovered in 2001. I guess they were named after this new Metal Gear?