Thread: Ratchet & Clank PS4 - Official Thread

Sigh, we really need thread rules for spam…

Gheh, any of you ready to apply as a moderator?

Eh, I don't come on often enough to do it.

Gheh, any of you ready to apply as a moderator?

I think RatchetGamer is a moderator, but he comes so infrequently on the forums, that it isn't really helpful.

I wonder, in the PS4 game, can you 'disable' Qwark's narrating? Don't get me wrong, it's a cool idea, but I'd rather play the game without Qwark in my ear…

Something else I wonder: it is likely that the game will be released with different languages, I wonder if the language can be toggled in-game? 'Cause I'd prefer to play the game in English rather than Dutch…

Regardless of the possibilities, the hype is a bit too real for me, I can barely wait!

I wonder, in the PS4 game, can you 'disable' Qwark's narrating? Don't get me wrong, it's a cool idea, but I'd rather play the game without Qwark in my ear…

Something else I wonder: it is likely that the game will be released with different languages, I wonder if the language can be toggled in-game? 'Cause I'd prefer to play the game in English rather than Dutch…

Regardless of the possibilities, the hype is a bit too real for me, I can barely wait!

I know there is the option of disable ALL dialogue, but since Qwark also acts as the "help-desk" this may not be the best option.

Wouldn't that take away the entire point of the game? The whole thing is supposed to be Qwark telling Shiv the story of Ratchet and Clank's first adventure, so the narration is kind of necessary. Plus, who wouldn't want to hear about the "brain eating zombie t-rex"?

And like Animovie said, Qwark can serve as a helpdesk person in case someone doesn't know what to do.

(On a separate note: what's up Guardian? Didn't know that you had an account on here!)

I think IG said on twitter that it is possible to change language in-game.

I think IG said on twitter that it is possible to change language in-game.

They DID!? Woo-hoo, they actually listened to appeal on IG Forums emoji (seriously though, being able to select different spoken language and subtitle language in-game should be a standard)

In case there is no such option in-game, changing your console's system language should do the trick White Guardian.

Should I do more of these?

"This Is Not What It Looks Like"

I love it! emoji

Sigmund, you messed up with the Great clock, didn't you? emoji

Dang it Animovie, it's the game's thread! Spoiler alert these at least! Even here I'm not safe… Then again I clicked one of your links, what did I expect…