Thread: Ratchet & Clank PS4 - Official Thread

I didn't know where to share this, but I approve of this crossover:

I didn't know where to share this, but I approve of this crossover:

A little weird, but I have to say I laughed with the ending!

Kubak, I hereby call you to translate the text which was brought by Crash!

Kubak, I hereby call you to translate the text which was brought by Crash!

"I'm poor! Please, give me some food! Thank you"

Ah, thanks. Now it makes more sense emoji

And about that video, Ratchet really need to learn some manners. You can't just welcome a guest while being shirtless emoji

I wonder, in the PS4 game, can you 'disable' Qwark's narrating? Don't get me wrong, it's a cool idea, but I'd rather play the game without Qwark in my ear…

Something else I wonder: it is likely that the game will be released with different languages, I wonder if the language can be toggled in-game? 'Cause I'd prefer to play the game in English rather than Dutch…

Regardless of the possibilities, the hype is a bit too real for me, I can barely wait!

Wouldn't that take away the entire point of the game? The whole thing is supposed to be Qwark telling Shiv the story of Ratchet and Clank's first adventure, so the narration is kind of necessary. Plus, who wouldn't want to hear about the "brain eating zombie t-rex"?

And like Animovie said, Qwark can serve as a helpdesk person in case someone doesn't know what to do.

(On a separate note: what's up Guardian? Didn't know that you had an account on here!)

I didn't actually until fairly recently. As for Qwark's narrating, it's nice, but if I'm honest I like the feeling that I'm playing a game and fixing problems that are taking place 'right now' than that I'm inside an interactive tall tale of Qwark…

As for the fourth wall breaks, (cough cough zombie T-rex cough cough) I can't help but love them though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CqlD_TnX0-k

Till 0:50 it is just the starting screen with the difficulties and their description emoji

Sharkigator is canon emoji
Also, dang…Grimoth's bossy. emoji

He's all like "that ship's not gonna fix itself!" I just wished he was more of a father-figure but he seems to just be a boss. Felton, on the other hand, is carefree, and lives on Pokitaru enjoying the slow life.

He's all like "that ship's not gonna fix itself!" I just wished he was more of a father-figure but he seems to just be a boss. Felton, on the other hand, is carefree, and lives on Pokitaru enjoying the slow life.

Grim, to me, just feels like a guy that wants to keep his business up and running like a well oiled machine. Ratchet is a part of that machine, yet he tried to sneak off to Ranger tryouts without Grim knowing, so of course Grim got a little rough with him. At least, when you get done with the ship, Grim tells Ratchet to "give 'em what he's got," and when Ratchet comes back sad, Grim does feel bad for him. He also attempts to make Ratchet feel better later on after a certain plot point. Grim is a father figure, but he's also got to think about his garage and his customers.

User image
This is what the back of the physical game copy looks like!

User image
This is what the back of the physical game copy looks like!

pretty good and coolemojiemoji

So, I don't know if anyone has noticed this yet but

Qwark has a poster of Courtney Gears in his cell:

User image

It kinda caught me by surprise when I finally noticed it. emoji