Thread: E3 2015 Chat Thread

Aaaaaand Ratchet disrespected a scientist like a jerk.

''Studying brains is a noble persuit'' emoji

Oh… I can't wait to play that.

Ratchet and Clank: Thursday, 18 June. 12.20 pm.

Ratchet and Clank: Thursday, 18 June. 12.20 pm.

Really? How do you know that? emoji

Open the link emoji

There is no link?

There is no link?

Uh… I mean the one you gave. IGN.

Oh, the demo thingy. I thought a special event.

Oh, I see. Cool!

Not sure I will watch. I'm not a fan of watching an entire level, it's the most spoilerific thing you can do. emoji

Not sure I will watch. I'm not a fan of watching an entire level, it's the most spoilerific thing you can do. emoji

The most spoilerific thing you can do is read the leaked plot emoji

Or that.
But yeah, I wanna keep the levels a surprise. I know Ratchet will be awesome, I don't need to convince myself with more gameplay emoji

Hmm… let's see how I did.

* = Priority one

EA
Mass Effect Trilogy Remastered confirmation*
Mass Effect 4 cinematic trailer*
Information about new BioWare IP
Dragon Age: Inquisition - Ultimate Edition
Dragon Age: Inquisition 2 confirmation
Star Wars Knights 3 confirmation
Visceral single player Star Wars game confirmation*

So EA was a bummer. BioWare 20th anniversary, but all there was were sports. And a bit of Star Wars: BF but I lost my interest in that one. Still got a name for the new Mass Effect, a release window and a cinematic trailer.

Sony
Ratchet & Clank '16 Game Trailer*
Uncharted 4 trailer*

Sly confirmation
Dead Space 4 confirmation
Alien: Isolation 2 confirmation

Ratchet was shown in advance. Horizon was a nice and unexpted addition to my watchlist. Uncharted glimpse at Sully was really cool. But do I need to see more of this game? Nah, just wanna have it in my hands. S'all good, innit?

Nintendo
StarFox '15 trailer*
Metroid: Other M-style game confirmation

I will remain sceptical about the next StarFox. It's not a sequel, not a prequel and not a reboot. So a non-canon something then? Voice actors from SF643D, Platinum as developer. I dunno. It won't surpass the others, that's for sure.

Square Enix
Rise of the Tomb Raider trailer*
Life is Strange hardcopy release

Gorgeous fascial animations were shown for Rise. Amazing what they can do nowadays. Would love to see it in action

So, was this E3 better than last year? No. Last year most of my wish games were announced, this year it was expanded upon those. The presentations weren't as exciting and reveals are far more interesting than seeing expansions upon that release. E3 2014 will remain on it's throne.