Thread: E3 2015 Chat Thread

Not sure I will watch. I'm not a fan of watching an entire level, it's the most spoilerific thing you can do. emoji

It doesn't show an entire level - Gaspar turned into a Thram/Sargasso of Solana, so 6 minutes is not enough to show even a half of it emoji It's also not a good excuse for time travel…

It's also not a good excuse for time travel…

Er, excuse me? I don't understand.

So no ratchet at e3 ?

There is Ratchet and Clank in E3. Just click the link Heather gave previously. emoji

So Thursday ratchet and clank

Yup

Winners of E3:
1. Sony
2. EA
3. Nintendo
4. Square Enix
5. Microsoft (These peole have no.. no.. dammit this word has no English translation. ''Spiritual appearance''?)

User image

Individual hypes during conferences:
1. Rise of the Tomb Raider (Microsoft)
2. Mass Effect: Andromeda (EA)
3. StarFox: Zero (Nintendo)
4. Uncharted 4: A Thief's End (Sony)
5. Horizon: Zero Dawn (Sony)
6. Rise of the Tomb Raider (Square Enix)
7. Star Wars: The Old Republic Exp. (EA)
8. Star Wars: Battlefront III (EA)
9. Star Wars: Battlefront III (Sony)
10. Deux Ex: Mankind Evolved (Square Enix)

User image

Star Fox Zero? Now, that's the third Japanese fictional work I know which the title contains the word Zero, after Ace Combat Zero (PS2) and Aldnoah Zero (Anime).

Fallout 4 caught my attention, and now I have a plan to buy the game in the future after I get a PS4. But, still, Ratchet and Clank is still on top of the wishlist.

HoloLens was pretty cool. Besides that this E3 had very little for me.

I was watching the Sony conference with a friend of mine, and after about half an hour we were trying to guess what the next game woudl be whenever one was popping up. I was guessing Ratchet & Clank most of the time, and he was guessing Uncharted most of the time. The closer we got to the end the more insane he became as all the games except Horizon: Zero Dawn were pretty uninteresting. When Uncharted 4 finally showed up he was really happy. He was getting super amped, but the screen just showed "Only on PlayStation". Seeing as how I was a few seconds ahead, I convinced him it was broken and the image wasn't going to show. He got pretty stressed out, and then when the game finally came up and Drake wouldn't move I just burst out laughing.

''Real games break. Fake ones don't''
- IGN

emojiemoji
Rise gameplay (Unscripted)

………….

Is it just me, or is StarFox Assault (2005) still the most beautifull StarFox game?

(2005)
User image

(2015)
User image

If ratchet comes on today what time today ? In California/ Sacramento

Funnily enough you made your comment 6 minutes after the demo ended

Oh, I kinda forgot about it. Same demo as the one Insomniac uploaded yesterday, right?

Oh, I kinda forgot about it. Same demo as the one Insomniac uploaded yesterday, right?

They were playing through Metropolis, Gaspar and the Snagglebeast. They revealed that there are 100 brains to collect and the main menu, he also went on to say that the new Gaspar is perhaps the biggest level in a Ratchet and Clank history, although we don't know how accurate that statement is.

Oh man, that Star Fox Zero reveal was awesome! I know I'm a few days late to the party, but I've been waiting for a Star Fox game since 'Assault', and it's being co-developed by Platinum Games! The graphics may not be up to par with most Wii U games, but I think it was mainly due to them trying to maintain 60FPS on two screens. Not a big deal, I guess. If Platinum does play a decently sized role in development, things may get a little crazy. They excel in over the top action.

And it's good to hear about Gaspar. 100 collectibles in what could possibly be the biggest level in the franchise? I'm looking forward to playing through it. Makes me eager to see how big the other re-imagined worlds will be!