Thread: The unknown planet

I don't think armour has anything to do with what planet he's on, it's just a trailer telling you very little about the planet he's on or how far into the story it is

Well Ratchet could have left the Galactic Rangers after learning the truth about Qwark, so he might gave back the suit but he still wanted to catch Drek as he would destroy his home planet. From what we have seen from the trailer of the game and the movie there is both night and time in Veldin. Meanwhile Veldin looks yellow and orange in the light but in the dark every rock surface looks black and taking account the similar desing with the original this is probably Veldin. But it is not nesecerally in the end! It could be the beginning. After all there were some enemies in Veldin, weren\'t there? So they were already there and Ratchet and Clank were trying to escape. It is just a theory but there are some alternations in the plot, minor but still alternations. Anything is possible, we could even visit Drek's planet!

I'll be very supprised if orxon isn't in the game

From what we have seen from the trailer of the game and the movie there is both night and time in Veldin

wow! I haven't seen that combination before

From what we have seen from the trailer of the game and the movie there is both night and time in Veldin

Heck yeah, Orxon always packs the greatest impact.

When Insomniac said they would add new planets, did they mean completely new planets or just planets that we already know from the Solana Galaxy but didn't make an appearance in the first game? Like Florana for example. Should we expect to see planets from UYA? emoji

When Insomniac said they would add new planets, did they mean completely new planets or just planets that we already know from the Solana Galaxy but didn't make an appearance in the first game? Like Florana for example. Should we expect to see planets from UYA? emoji

Maybe a bit of both. Annihilation Nation was the arena of the Solana Galaxy. It would be cool to see it return (despite being my 2nd least-favorite arena).

Deleted user

Eyyyy nope guys, Galactic Ranger Armor has nothing to do with story. emoji

Ratchet has the Galactic Ranger suit in the end of the trailer, when we see him in the Nebula G34 hall, whereas he hasn't the armor on the first picture. emoji

User image User image

It's probably like weapons, where the promotional demos will have weapons you get later in the game shown off earlier on. The armour is probably just shown off to add some variety to it, or something.

I thought i wrote daytime instead of just time…. Anyway, my point is the in the first game Ratchet meets Clank in daytime while in the movie he meets him at night.