Thread: Heros for Sony Move + R&C!

Deleted user

Well 6 is just around average (usually, 5 and bellow are terrible games), doesn't mean it's all bad anyway but yeah I'll wait for more reviews first emoji

Im Sorry I Fon't Like This Game Idea Ratchet Looks Like… Well Not Like Usual So thats irratating and you have to buy a MOVE????? Im Not going to do that Im sorry Im not Even In For All For 1 *All 4 one looks ok sortof idk though* But it looks like thid Move game or whatever its called isnt going to get the best review srry emoji

@Rileyjedix No offense, but you need to work on your spelling and grammar.
Also, I don't think I will get a PS move either, but I will still get All 4 One.

Also, I don't think I will get a PS move either, but I will still get All 4 One.

Ha Ikr……………. But I Don't Want To Waste My Money On The Move emoji

Ha Ikr……………. But I Don't Want To Waste My Money On The Move emoji

All 4 One doesn't require a PS move, nor does it require more than one player. Only PS Move Heroes requires the PS move.

Deleted user

http://au.ps3.ign.com/articles/115/1157164p1.html

What a shame. Looks like the game failed pretty hard :S well, at least someone should post the cutscenes to Youtube. Those are the only things I'd want to have a look at. Even if they're a bit cheesy or so emoji poor Jak and Daxter… after all these years, they get this :S they totally deserves a new good game! Sly has a chance though, with the collection out and the teaser for Sly 4.

Thank goodness Ratchet and Clank have a MUUUUCH more promising title coming later this year emoji

Lol but look at this though…
User image

Seems Murray wasn't completely left out XD

don’t know why but I haven’t even considered buying this game. Maybe I should consider

Deleted user
http://au.ps3.ign.com/articles/115/1157164p1.html

What a shame. Looks like the game failed pretty hard :S well, at least someone should post the cutscenes to Youtube. Those are the only things I'd want to have a look at. Even if they're a bit cheesy or so emoji poor Jak and Daxter… after all these years, they get this :S they totally deserves a new good game! Sly has a chance though, with the collection out and the teaser for Sly 4.

Thank goodness Ratchet and Clank have a MUUUUCH more promising title coming later this year emoji

Lol but look at this though…
User image

Seems Murray wasn't completely left out XD

"THE MURRAY" makes an appearance!

But, I kinda knew he would make an appearance in Playstation Move Heores. Even Chris Murphy (the voice of Murray) did mention he was doing some voice recording for Playstation Move Heroes in one of the audio podcasts from the Second Funniest Podcast site.

Yeah, IGN sure was harsh in reviewing this game and I bet Gamespot is going to give it a mediocre score too. Although, IGN and Gamespot are game sites I don't formally trust with. Sometimes they are a little too bias with certain games they review with. I'll see what Reviews on the Run would say about this game once they finally review it.

I agree that Jak and Daxter needs a better treatment for the PS3. I just hope to goodness sake once Naughty Dog is done with Uncharted 3, they should at least make another Jak title just for the PS3.

Deleted user

Well surprisingly, my little brother REALLY wants this game, even after I told him about the bad reviews o_O well he is just a kid, but it's strange since he's usually very picky about things XD

But yeah here's the whole Opening cutscene if anyone wants to see it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fXEGqHpGbM&feature=channel_video_title (warning: contains cheesy footage!)

It's so cheesey it hurts my brain.

T___T Seriously, who's great idea of a fanfic thought this up?

It's like one of those cross-over fan fictions 13 year old guys with no grasp of spelling or grammar write. The ones that go "and then ratchet kicks jaks butt and its really awesome ha ha lol" Those guys give the rest of us fan fiction writers a bad name, so why did they hire one to write the script for this?

Deleted user

Perhaps it was a 13 year old that wrote the dialogue and premise to Playstation Move Heroes. emoji

Even looking at the full opening cutscene, I was a little disappointed in the written dialogue. It makes the Sony icon duos not entirely funny to begin with and having those aliens taking them to another place just makes it even more out of place. It feels like playing a game version of a Crazy Frog music video but with Sly, Bentley, Ratchet, Clank, Jak and Daxter as the main characters.

I think the only thing I chuckled in the full opening cinematic was when Sly and Bentley were taken away, Murray questions where they went off to and was left in the cell alone. Everything else, seems okay or just dull.

Well if someone on youtube posts every cinematic for Move Heroes, I'm sure I might get a different opinion about it once I see the whole premise. If not, it will probably be the same as before.

Too bad this games sucks.The potential it had emoji

OK, I agree with the whole dialoge thing, but for me, I still laugh at some of the scene and at least they kinda explain about why Murry isn't with Sly and Bently…

Though should he be in training with the Guro since it shows Bently in that weird flying wheelchair thing or is it just me?

But yea, I never trust IGN's review at all since they have a habit of over doing it.

Deleted user
OK, I agree with the whole dialoge thing, but for me, I still laugh at some of the scene and at least they kinda explain about why Murry isn't with Sly and Bently…

Though should he be in training with the Guru since it shows Bentley in that weird flying wheelchair thing or is it just me?

But yea, I never trust IGN's review at all since they have a habit of over doing it.

You do have a point there Rai.

Maybe this happened before the events in Sly 3 and after Sly 2? Guess the developers of Move Heroes would only know.